My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Instagram Spots & Half-Day Temples Tour77 Reviews
Marvel at Bangkok’s most famous temples and learn the stories behind them. Explore the Temple of the Golden Mountain, Wat Pho, one of the oldest temples which features the famous Reclining Buddha.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Tour Bangkok’s 3 most famous temples - Wat Arun, Golden Mount, and Wat Pho
- Explore the Temple of the Golden Mountain dating back 800 years
- Stop at the following decadent temple sites and learn the fascinating stories
- Speed up your Insta game by visiting all the photogenic spots on just 1 tour
- Explore responsibly with a GSTC-certified tour
DescriptionEnjoy the perfect solution to explore the Thai capital for those with limited time. During this half-day tour from 8:30 AM-1:30 PM, stop at the following decadent temple sites and learn the fascinating stories behind them while taking photos at these must-visit spots. Start off with Wat Pho, otherwise known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, which is one of the largest and most impressive temple sights in Bangkok. Marvel at the 150-foot Buddha statue made entirely of gold leaf before exploring the attractive grounds. An endless sea of mosaic stupas make Wat Pho quite unlike other temples in the capital. Continue with Wat Arun, the number one landmark in Thailand. This religious complex, also called the Temple of Dawn, is known for its dreamy white spires that can be seen for miles around. The best way to reach it is by hopping on a riverboat from Wat Pho, giving you the chance to soak up the scenery as you travel between the two. Finally, visit Wat Saket or the Golden Mountain, one of the most important religious pilgrimage sights in Thailand. This hillside temple features a gleaming gold chedi that is thought to contain a relic from the Buddha himself. It can be traced back to the Ayutthaya period, meaning it could be up to 800 years old. Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring. On this tour, you explore sustainable experiences that prioritize providing water in glass bottles and offsetting carbon emissions in every tour, reducing your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
IncludesBoat ride to Wat Arun Drinking water English-speaking guide Entrance fees (Wat Arun ฿50, Wat Pho ฿200, Wat Saket ฿50) Carbon emissions offset credits
- The tour lasts 4 hours and is available in English
- Please bring clothes which cover-up your arms and legs as well as a camera
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact pickup time. Please check your email for the update. • As this is a half-day tour, time at each attraction is limited