Colors Of 4-Hour Small Group Bike Tour
Discover the small communities of Bangkok on a 4-hour bike tour, and see all that the Thai capital has to offer. Explore parts of Bangkok you’d never see on your own, including a slum kindergarten. Ride the Chao Phraya River by long tail boat, and more.
Are you a business owner in Bangkok?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bangkok.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cycle through small communities in Bangkok, and see how the locals live
- Cross the mighty Chao Phraya River by long tail boat
- Stop for a light meal of typical Thai noodles or rice
- Ride through Bangkok's famous jungle, Bang Kra Jao
- Go to an off-the-beaten-path Buddhist temple
- Meet the friendly locals in slum kindergartens and sweatshops
DescriptionExperience Bangkok more like a local on a half-day bike tour of some of the Thai capital’s small communities. Cycle down narrow, traffic-free streets to see how the locals live their daily lives. Following a quick bike fitting at the meeting point, cycle past villas and luxury apartments en route to a hidden community in what some might regard as a “slum,” but locals call “home.” Meet some of the city’s poorest residents, walking to their kindergarten to see where their children are taught. Next, go to a neighborhood sweatshop en route to boarding a typical long tail boat to cross the Chao Phraya River. Once across the river, explore Bangkok’s greenest area. Ride the elevated pathways that run through lush vegetation and the shade of coconut palms and banana trees. Stop at a local restaurant for a light meal of pad thai (thai noodles) or khao pad (fried rice). Then, visit a secret Buddhist temple and learn more about the Buddhist faith. Return to the pier to re-cross the Chao Praya River back into the bustling heart of Bangkok. End with a visit to a small, open-air Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) school, and learn more about the origins of Thailand’s national sport and martial art form.
IncludesBike and helmet rental Guide Delicious Thai meal 2 long tail boat rides Drinking water throughout the tour Gratuities (optional)
- Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 12 years old
- The visit to the school may not be available during weekends and school holidays
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to 72 hours before the tour departure. For cancellations of between 48-24 hours before the tour a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations of less than 24 hours and no show's are charged in full
- Please note that the route is mostly traffic-free, so you can enjoy the bike ride and surroundings
- You don't need to be a cycling fanatic to join this excursion. The pace is relaxed, and includes enough stops to take pictures, get an explanation of the sights, enjoy something to drink, and to relax
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Small Group Guided Tuk Tuk & City Walking Adventure
Roam through the city of Bangkok aboard a tuk tuk. Nip through tiny backstreets, soak up the vibrant atmosphere, stop-off at temples, and navigate your way around the cit18 ReviewsFrom THB 2,168.00
Pattaya: Coral Island Snorkelling Tour and Activities
Escape the busy Pattaya city and explore Coral Island or Koh Larn where you can enjoy various fun and exciting activities such as snorkeling, sea walking, parachuting, je33 ReviewsFrom THB 2,100.00
2-Hour Manohra Dining Cruise on a Luxury Antique Rice Barge
Cuisine and culture are combined on this Bangkok river cruise dining experience. Treat yourself to a full Thai dinner as you journey along the Chao Phraya River. Enjoy a8 ReviewsFrom THB 2,300.00
Bangkok Half-Day Rickshaw Ride and Walking Tour
Explore Bangkok by rickshaw and on foot on a 5-hour sightseeing tour. Discover hidden parts of the Thai capital, and learn what happens away from the concrete jungle of t1 ReviewsFrom THB 1,790.00
- Best Seller
From Kanchanaburi Highlights 1-Day Small Group Tour
Travel back in time to see the world-famous bridge on the River Kwai, built during World War II by prisoners of war, near the town of Kanchanaburi. Learn about the constr201 ReviewsFrom THB 1,500.00
Koh Kret Island Handicraft Tour
Koh Kret is an island in northern Bangkok that has retained its traditional charm. Visit the island market, a pottery, a small brewery. Enjoy the remains of the ancient MFrom THB 3,644.00
4-Hour Bangkok Night Bike Tour with Wat Arun & Wat Pho
Cycle around Bangkok after dark, and experience a different side to the city. Using back lanes and quiet streets, explore 2 of Bangkok’s most famous temples, beautifull379 ReviewsFrom THB 1,450.00
Dream World 1-Day Entrance Ticket
Meet your favorite fairytale and cartoon characters with a full-day entrance ticket to the Dream World amusement park in Bangkok. See famous monuments from around the wor50 ReviewsFrom THB 700.02
From Full-Day Eco Zip Line Adventure with Transfers
Leave town and fly through a primal Thai rainforest with a full day Eco Zip Line Journey. Discover an ancient rainforest ecosystem on one of the largest canopy Zip Line t28 ReviewsFrom THB 3,799.00
An Unforgettable Adventure and Photo Opportunity
Enjoy a carefully-curated journey of Bangkok's cool and hidden spots while we capture photos of you along the way. You’ll navigate the incredible diversity of the city’s culture, uncovering its heart and soul beyond the usual tourist spots.2 Reviews