Baiyoke Sky Hotel: Observation Deck & Revolving Point Ticket
Get your exclusive admission ticket to the Observation Deck and the 360-degree revolving viewpoint at Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Take in the views from one of Thailand's tallest buildings and identify the scene beneath you, as you sip on a free drink.
Are you a business owner in Bangkok?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bangkok.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at Baiyoke Sky Hotel which is one of Thailand's Tallest Buildings
- Enjoy Bangkok's view at its best from the Observation Deck on the 77th floor
- Experience the revolving view point on the 84th floor from where you have a marvelous view over the city
- Sip a free complimentary drink while taking in your surroundings
DescriptionTravel up one of Thailand's tallest buildings where you can enjoy the spectacular view of Bangkok, and beyond the metropolis, up to the Gulf of Thailand. Once up the Baiyoke Sky Hotel, make the most of maps, computerized multimedia kiosks and coin-activated telescopes to help you identify what is laying 250 meters down below your feet. Enjoy the marvelous view of Bangkok from the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and see the stunning city skyline. Be awed with an incredible 360-degree view of Bangkok from the Revolving View Point on the 84th floor and take advantage of the many photo opportunities.
IncludesFor the 10:00 AM-5:00 PM Ticket, get 1 complimentary glass of Thai herbal drink and 50 THB Cash voucher to buy a special drink at the 83 cafe' For the 5:00 PM-2:00 AM Ticket, get 1 complimentary glass of standard drink (choice of orange juice, pineapple juice, beer, Thai whiskey, soft drink) and snack at the Roof Top Bar on 83 floor Free entry to the Observation Deck on 77 & the outdoor Revolving View Point on 84th floor during service hours Taxes and fees Hotel transfers Meals
- Children under 80 centimeters tall can enter for free
- Baiyoke Tower's Observatory is a non-smoking area
- Betel nuts and chewing gums are also not permitted
- Please follow the staff's instruction for your own safety
- No vandalism, violators will pay for the compensation
- Please cooperate in security check of belongings
- Service hours of the 3 mentioned floors are: Observation Deck, 77th floor, 10:00 AM-10:30 PM 83 Cafe, 83rd floor, 10:00 AM-5.00 PM Roof Top Bar, 83rd floor, 5.00 PM-2:00 AM Revolving View Point, 84th floor, 10:00 AM-12:00 AM (Revolving hours: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM, 3:00 PM-6:00 PM, 7:00 PM-10.00 PM. In addition to these hours, the platform may be stopped for photo opportunities)
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Temple & River of Kings - Cruise & Walking Small Group Tour
Explore the canals of the Chao Phraya River by longtail boat. Experience local Bangkok away from the tourist trail. Wander through the Wat Po temple complex. Marvel at th37 ReviewsFrom THB 2,830.00
Suvarnabhumi Transit Tour: Ancient City & Erawan Museum
Enjoy a private half-day transit tour which starts and ends at Suvarnabhumi airport. You can explore many temples from around Thailand at the Ancient city at once. Also,From THB 3,734.00
Calypso Cabaret Ticket & Transfer with Optional Dinner Show
Be dazzled by Broadway-style entertainment performed by professional transgender artists, celebrating diversity through song and dance. Enjoy a ticket to the evening Caly65 ReviewsFrom THB 1,250.00
Bangkok Luggage Delivery: Airport, Hotel and Shopping Malls
Deliver your luggage between hotels, airport and shopping malls in Bangkok within a few hours. Travel hands-free, saving you time and money traveling back and forth for y1 ReviewsFrom THB 228.00
Full-Day Private Car with Professional Driver
Create your own tour of Bangkok and enjoy the services of a licensed English-speaking driver and air-conditioned vehicle for 10-12 hours. Benefit from hotel pick-up and d34 ReviewsFrom THB 3,500.00
- Best Seller
Ayutthaya & Lopburi Monkey Temple Private Day Trip
Visit the old capital and ancient home of the Siamese kings on a full-day, private tour starting from your hotel in Bangkok. See the old monkey temple in Lopburi, take pi2 ReviewsFrom THB 5,500.00
Bangkok Old City, Highlights & Temples Half-Day Tuk-Tuk Tour
Visit many of Bangkok's iconic attractions in just half a day by tuk tuk. Visit top temples and get a look at life in a traditional neighborhood.5 ReviewsFrom THB 2,264.00
Local’s Favorite Dishes Food Tour
Discover food stalls, local favorite spots, and the rich food and cultural history of Thailand on this guided foodie tour through Bangkok. Stop at 6 different venues to g10 ReviewsFrom THB 1,356.00
Muay Thai Boxing – The Legend Lives Bangkok Show Ticket
Watch a dazzling display of acrobatics, martial arts and sword fights at the Muay Thai Boxing – The Legend Lives show at Bangkok's Asiatique. Follow the story of a budd53 ReviewsFrom THB 930.00
Chinatown and Flower Market at Sunset Group Tour
Visit the world's largest Chinatown and Bangkok's biggest flower market. Admire a beautiful sunset with panoramic views from the Wat Saket temple.13 ReviewsFrom THB 1,140.00