Wat Pho, Wat Arun and Wat Hong Rattanaram Private Tour30 Reviews
Visit 3 ancient temples in the current and historical capital of Thailand on a private guided tour of Wat Pho, Wat Arun and Wat Hong Rattanaram on the banks of the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok.
- Learn about the transition of the capitals of Thailand from Thonburi to present-day Bangkok
- See the reclining Buddha statue at Wat Pho, where traditional Thai massage was born
- Marvel at the stupa-like pagoda of Wat Arun on the banks of the Chao Phraya River
- Travel back to the days of the Ayutthaya Kingdom at the Wat Hong Rattanaram temple
DescriptionStart your 4-hour temples tour with a visit to the Buddhist temple of Wat Pho near the Grand Palace. Marvel at the golden statue of the Reclining Buddha and other typical motifs of the complex. Cross the Chao Phraya River to the temple of Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and learn more about the Kingdom of Ayutthaya of the 14th to 18th centuries. Admire the stupa-like pagoda encrusted with colorful glazed porcelain tiles and seashells, and discover many statues of Buddha. Continue to nearby Wat Hong Rattanaram, designed in a unique combination of Chinese and Western art styles. Take a look at the Buddha image from the Sukhothai Kingdom that ruled Thailand from 1238 until 1438.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Roundtrip Bangkok Hotel Transfers Personalized tour of Bangkok Entry ticket to Wat Pho (THB 100 per person) Entry ticket to Wat Arun (THB 100 per person) Personal expenses Lunch
- Participants on this tour should note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees or strapless-heel shoes
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes that can be easily taken off
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY