My Guide Website?
Samut Prakan: Erawan Museum Discounted Admission Ticket
Purchase a discounted ticket to The Erawan Museum in Samut Prakan, well known for its giant 3-headed elephant art sculpture which makes up the exterior. Explore the 3 sections of the museum with exhibits showcasing Asian art, religion, and philosophy.
- Marvel at the massive 3 headed bronze elephant
- Visit 3 sections of the museum: Underworld, Earth, and Heaven
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities in the interior and exterior
- Save money by purchasing a discounted entrance ticket
DescriptionEnjoy access to the Erawan Museum, located just outside Bangkok in Samut Prakan province. Find out how the museum was constructed as a symbol of peace and humanity, showcasing the arts, philosophies, religious diversity, and spirit of Asia. Receive a discounted ticket that allows you access at a specified date and time. When you arrive, marvel at the giant 3-headed elephant sculpture which makes up part of the exterior building. This attraction is the first and biggest hand-carved sculpture in the world. As you enter, discover how the museum is sectioned into 3 levels which symbolize the underworld, the earth, and heaven in a lot of religious and philosophical thinking. Start at the Suvarnabhumi Level, the underground level of the Elephant. Observe a showcase of ancient artifacts and porcelain - all part of the owner's prized collection - which represent 'the past'. Admire numerous artifacts including the Thai style ceramic ware of Benjarong. Also marvel at the figure of Naga, the snake-like god of the underworld who is the givers of waters in Buddhist belief. Next, head up to the Earth Section, the circular base that supports the weight of the elephant. See how the interior of the building incorporates many art forms of the world, including Western and Eastern styles in a truly unique form. Notice how the ceiling of the entrance is similar to the ceiling of the earth and the stained glass form the pattern of the Earth. Finally, arrive at the Cosmo Level which is the area inside the body of the elephant. Navigate along 2 passageways from the right and left feet of the elephants towards an area painted with stories of gods and goddesses floating in heaven. Once you've explored the interiors of this unique building, continue your tour to the outside areas. Take a stroll through the garden which is filled with rare tree species from all over Thailand, some of which have significance in Thai literature.
IncludesDiscounted entrance ticket to Erawan Museum Flowers, incense, and lotus flower Access to any area surrounding the museum All taxes and fees Transfers
- You can only visit Erawan Museum on the specified date and time after you booked
- You can easily access the museum by using the BTS Skytrain Greenline, please exit at Chang Erawan Station (E17) Exit 2 where there is free pick-up service by shuttle tuk-tuk every day
- Please dress modestly; sleeveless shirts or short skirts are not permitted
- Please be quiet and respectful during your visiting
- Taking pictures or videos for commercial purposes is not permitted inside the museum
- Food and drink are not permitted
- Pets are not permitted
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now