My Guide Website?
Khao Yai Vineyard Tasting Tour & Horse Farm Visit2 Reviews
Enjoy the winery and the views over the vineyards, tasting some of the local wines before exploring the horse farm, with fun activities such as horseback riding and animal feeding.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Historical Park Guided Day Trip
- Enjoy authentic Thai dishes at at the The Great Hornbill Restaurant for lunch
- Savor 3 different locally made Thai wines during the tasting
- Marvel at the beautiful landscape and views of the vineyard
- Learn more about the history of the winery during the tour
- Get close to the animals at the farm to pet and feed them
DescriptionTake advantage of the day with an early morning pick-up at 6:30 AM from central hotels in Bangkok and depart for PB Valley Khao Yai Winery, one of the finest wineries in Thailand, located at the edge of the Khao Yai National Park. Benefit from the tram that will take you on a comfortable tour around the vast property of around 1000 acres of vineyard and plantation. Learn about wine production and try some of the more famous wines. A highlight of the winery will naturally be the unique wine tasting tour, where four different wines will be served. Discover the wine production center, do some wine tasting and visit the little museum displaying the history of PB Valley. The tour will also include time for a walk through the fruit orchards and flower gardens before you continue to the local restaurant to be served authentic Thai dishes with bottled water with lunch. Afterward, proceed to the horse farm, located close by in the Pak Chong district. Experience life amidst nature and enjoy the farm’s activities in the afternoon, perfect for children from 2 to 12 years of age. Collect eggs from the coop of over 400 free-range hens and put them into a basket, or feed the farm animals and learn how to ride and groom horses/ponies. Horse riding for beginners is a fun and exciting experience. Please wear full-length jeans covering your ankles and sneakers. Helmets will be provided. Once you have completed your horse ride, the transfer to central Bangkok hotels will bring you back, arriving at around 6:30 PM.
IncludesLicensed English-speaking tour guide Complimentary water and refreshing towels Passenger insurance and travel planning service Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only) Activity and feeding fees at horse farm per person Transportation by comfortable minivan, car, or another vehicle Entrance fees (Horse farm and PB Valley Khao Yai Winery) Winery and vineyard tour with 3 Thai wines tastings and presentations Lunch at the The Great Hornbill Restaurant 1. Spaghetti Aglio E Olio Great Hornbill’s style of spaghetti with garlic, chili, basil leaves, and bacon or 2. Spaghetti Carbonara A delicious mix of bacon, egg, cracked peppercorns, and cream sauce or 3. Fried Rice with Pork or Chicken or Prawn or 4. Phad Thai Goong Fried rice noodle with prawn, egg, bean curd, bean sprout, red wine phad Thai sauce and ground peanut 1-4) Served with homemade ice cream (Vanilla or Chocolate or Grape Sorbet) and A glass of Shiraz Grape Juice
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please inform the tour operator if you have any dietary restrictions and allergies
- Please provide a full list of names (as they appear on passports) for the insurance policy
- Vegetarian option available if requested during the booking
- Please inform about any dietary restrictions or allergies
- Full-length jeans covering your ankles are essential for horseback riding. Sneakers are permitted, though riding boots with heels are preferred
- Bangkok hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Chidlom, Ploenchit, Chinatown, Khao San Road, Pratunam, Sathorn, Siam, Silom, Sukhumvit (from Soi 1 to 33 and from Soi 2 to 26)