My Guide Website?
Khao Yai National Park: 2-Day Private Tour from Bangkok10 Reviews
Explore Khao Yai National Park which covers more than 2,000 square kilometers of forest and grassland. It's many waterfalls include 150m-tall Haew Narok, immortalized in the Danny Boyle film 'The Beach.' Spot diverse wildlife throughout the park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go hiking through dry evergreen forest where gibbons, monkey and hornbills live
- Drive to the highest mountain of the park to go and relax on a superb viewpoint
- In the evening, stakeout for wild elephants that might come to the salt licks
- See millions of wrinkle lipped bats flying and forming a snake-like stream in the sky
DescriptionDAY 1: Around 9:00 AM on day 1 your private driver will meet you at your hotel in Bangkok and take you to Khao Yai National Park. The first stop that you're heading to is Eco Valley Lodge. The transfer takes about 3 hours. Once there, it's time to meet and greet your guide, then continue for the afternoon tour. You will be visiting a Buddhist cave temple, see million wrinkle-lipped bats flying and forming a snake-like stream in the sky and visit a viewpoint overlooking the National Park. This tour will be joined by a small group (max 10 people). After today's tour a transfer to your hotel. DAY 2: Get up at 7 AM, enjoy breakfast, then pick up for the tour will be at 8 AM. The first stop in Khao Yai National park is a stop at the Viewpoint to stretch your legs. You will be joining a guide in a small group party. Then, the guide will take you hiking through the dry evergreen forest where gibbons, monkeys, and hornbills are often seen. After that you will drive up to Haew Suwat waterfall, followed by lunch near the waterfalls and swimming in a natural pool. In the afternoon, you will see the second-highest mountain in the park and relax from a superb viewpoint. Your most favorite part of the day could be the evening when you are going to be checking out the wild elephants that might come to the salt licks. This join tour finishes at 7:30 PM in Khao Yai. Your private driver will take you back to Bangkok. The expected return time in Bangkok is 10:30 PM.
IncludesPrivate Hotel pickup and drop-off Private return transfer from Bangkok to Khao Yai and Khao Yai to Bangkok Professional Driver & Licensed Insurance Trekking Tours in Khao Yai in small groups English Speaking Guide Lunch on day 2 Water, snacks and fresh fruits on both days Leech socks Rain Coat (in rainy season) Accident insurance Hotel Stay (if hotel option selected) Breakfast on day 2 (if hotel option selected)
- If you've selected a tour with accommodation option, you will be provided with breakfast as well
- If you pick the option with included accommodation, the standard preferred hotel is Eco Valley Resort and the premium preferred hotel is The Peri Khao Yai. In case of no availability, a comparable alternative will be chosen