My Guide Website?
Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun: Guided Tour in Spanish
Enjoy a unique and historical experience. Visit the most important sites of Bangkok, including the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun. Embark on a trip with an experienced and official Spanish-speaking guide.
- Visit the most famous and historical temples in Bangkok with a Spanish-speaking guide
- See the Grand Palace, the once-home of the kings of Siam
- Explore the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and admire the brightly colored buildings, golden spires, and glittering mosaics
- Experience the beauty of the Reclining Buddha and learn the history of Wat Pho, the oldest and largest temple complex in Bangkok
- See Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, to admire its pagoda, colorful porcelain tiles, bell tower, and giant statues
DescriptionSet off on one of the most popular and spectacular Spanish-guided tours in Bangkok, thoughtfully designed to allow guests to see all the most important and well-known attractions in one day. Travel on foot and with all kinds of transport such as tuk tuk, boat, air train, and subway, avoiding the infamous traffic problems of Bangkok. Learn about the history of Thailand, its monarchy, and the most important temples of the great capital, Bangkok. Immerse yourself in this great city, full of secrets and contrasts. The first stop is at the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), which is famous for being the oldest and largest temple in Bangkok and boasts impressive enclosures and an area of almost 20 acres. The Grand Palace, one of the homes of the King of Thailand, is a must-visit site and is known worldwide. Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Keo) is the most important Buddha in Thailand. Visit the temple where religious ceremonies continue to be held today. Afterwards, cross the river on a fun, sightseeing tour by boat. Take in beautiful, panoramic views of the city before arriving to the next stop of the tour, Wat Arun, better known as the temple of dawn. Marvel at its silhouette made of Chinese porcelain and climb to the top of its pagoda to hear about its history. Choose the tour option that best suits your needs and benefit from the service of a Spanish-speaking guide.
IncludesMeeting point or hotel pickup and drop-off (depending on option selected) Public transport fees Official Spanish-speaking guide All entrance fees All taxes and fees Emergency/customer service phone contact with a Spanish-speaking attendant Mandatory insurance Personal expenses Guide gratuities (optional)
- • Note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire; bare shoulders or knees, and strapless-heel shoes are not permitted
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now