My Guide Website?
From Pattaya: Bangkok Temples Full-Day Tour8 Reviews
Visit the most famous temples in Bangkok on this full-day tour from Pattaya. Take in the dazzling sights at the Grand Palace and marvel at the huge golden Buddha statue at Wat Traimit.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- See the colorful flowers at the Bangkok Flower Market
- Visit the city's most famous temples, Wat Arun and Wat Pho
- Take in the dazzling sights at the Grand Palace
- Marvel at the huge golden Buddha statue at Wat Traimit
- Explore responsibly with a GSTC-certified tour
DescriptionDon’t miss out on visiting some of Bangkok’s most beautiful temples from Pattaya. This full-day tour of Bangkok’s most famous temples includes six unique sites you won’t see anywhere else. Start the day nice and early before heading to the first stop, the Bangkok Flower Market. Known locally as Pak Khlong Talat, it is the city's largest wholesale flower market and is open 24/7. See the colorful displays of flowers, before cruising across the river to the next stop: Wat Arun. Situated on the banks of the Chao Phraya river, Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, is a Hindu temple named after the sun god Aruna. Spend some time here exploring and admiring the colorful spires that can be seen from most viewpoints in Bangkok. Next stop is Wot Pho, a giant 46-meter long Buddha statue on its side. Besides housing hundreds of Buddha images, Wat Pho is also considered a leading school in Thai massage. After wandering around Wat Pho, stop to buy lunch at a local restaurant, before heading to the Grand Palace. Once home to the Thai royal family and the seat of government, the Grand Palace still maintains many of its dazzling buildings and structures. Within the huge complex of the Grand Palace is Wat Phra Kaew, which is famous for its Buddha statue made entirely from jade. The last stop is Wat Traimit or 'Temple of the Golden Buddha'. See the grand 5.5-ton golden statue of a seated Buddha and take in the beautiful white and gold facade, before making your way back to Pattaya. Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring. On this tour, you explore sustainable experiences that prioritize providing water in glass bottles and offsetting carbon emissions in every tour, reducing your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Pattaya City (if option selected) Return transportation from Bangkok to Pattaya by air-conditioned vehicle Drinking water Entrance fees to Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Grand Palace, and Wat Traimit Carbon emissions offset credits
- Please wear long-sleeved shirts, and either long pants or long skirts on this tour, as you will be visiting temples with strict dress codes