My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Kanchanaburi Tour with Floating Market Visit34 Reviews
Visit the Maeklong Railway Market and take a canal tour by long-tail boat to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. See the Death Railway and experience the Krasae Cave and train ride.
- Experience the thrill of a ride on the Burma Railway, also known as Death Railway
- Enjoy a canal tour by longtail boat to the unique Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Relax in a private air-conditioned car with round-trip transfers from Bangkok
- Visit the Maeklong Railway Market where you can see the passing trains
- See a historical WW2 site and learn about Thailand's role in WWII
DescriptionStart your tour with pickup from your hotel in Bangkok at 7 AM and discover the highlights of the Kanchanaburi Province in western Thailand in just one day. Enjoy a private day trip to visit Maeklong Railway Market and the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Travel to the Maeklong Railway Market where you can see the trains passing. Take a private boat tour through the Damnoensaduak Floating Market and see the farms and traditional Thai-style houses along the canal. Walk around the first floating market of Thailand, where the villagers sell fruit and other food products on their paddle boats. Afterward, enjoy transfer to Kanchanaburi Province where you will have an optional Thai lunch at a local restaurant. Visit the bridge over the River Kwai and learn about its WWII history. Visit Krasae Cave Bridge and board the train from Krasae Cave Station to Tha-Kilen Station. End your tour with drop off at your hotel in Bangkok at around 7:00 PM.
IncludesPrivate tour guide All admission, activity, and transportation fees Hotel pickup and drop-off (excluding hotels at or near the airports in Bangkok) Round-trip transportation by private air-conditioned car Drinking water Accident insurance
- * Please advise all names of travelers for making Accident Insurance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 5,999.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today