From Bangkok: ElephantsWorld Kanchanaburi 2-Day Experience
Spend an unforgettable two days at ElephantsWorld, preparing food, walking, and washing your newfound elephant friends. The experience includes overnight accommodation in a Thai-style cottage as well as meals and transfers to/from Bangkok.
- Spend an unforgettable two days at ElephantsWorld
- Get up close and personal to the sanctuary's elephants
- Prepare food for the elephants and feed them by hand
- Take the elephants down to the river to scrub them clean
- Stay overnight in a traditional cottage with epic river views
DescriptionThe experience begins with pickup from your hotel in Bangkok at 6:30 AM and heads to ElephantsWorld in Kanchanaburi. Upon arrival, meet the friendly elephants and observe them bathing, then prepare their food and feed them. Once you’ve worked up an appetite of your own, enjoy lunch and some time to relax. After lunch, gather and plant new food for the elephants, including banana trees and sugarcane. In the afternoon prepare some tasty fruit baskets, then feed them the sticky rice balls you made in the morning. Later, take the elephants down to the river for a bath and scrub them clean before offering up more tasty snacks. The day’s itinerary ends at around 3:30 PM, followed by a traditional dinner. Spend the night in a Thai style cottage beside the river and admire the view from your terrace. Wake up to a tasty breakfast on day two then decide what activities you’d like to participate in. Take a walk with the elephants through the jungle, follow a local mahout up to the top of a nearby mountain, or go for a relaxing float along the River Kwai. Enjoy lunch after your morning activities, then check-out and say goodbye to your newfound elephant friends. At the end of an unforgettable adventure be dropped off back to Bangkok.
IncludesPrivate round-trip transfer to your hotel in Bangkok Overnight accommodation in a Thai style cottage ElephantsWorld admission fee Lunch on day one and two Dinner on day one Breakfast on day two Water, tea, and coffee All taxes Gratuities Mountain walk fee (100 Baht per person)
- Please note, the order of the itinerary can differ each day as everything is dependent on the needs of the elephants. The sanctuary does not force the elephants to do anything that they wish not to
- Exploring ElephantsWorld is only possible as part of a structured program and for safety reasons you are strictly prohibited from wandering around alone
- Riding the elephants is strictly prohibited
- Please note, guests wishing to participate in the mountain walk will be charged 100 Baht per person on the day as a fee for the mahout
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability