My Guide Website?
Colors Of Bangkok: 4-Hour Small Group Bike Tour31 Reviews
Discover the small communities of Bangkok on a 4-hour bike tour, and see all that the Thai capital has to offer. Explore parts of Bangkok you’d never see on your own, including a slum kindergarten. Ride the Chao Phraya River by long tail boat, and more.
- Cycle through small communities in Bangkok, and see how the locals live
- Cross the mighty Chao Phraya River by long tail boat
- Stop for a light meal of typical Thai noodles or rice
- Ride through Bangkok's famous jungle, Bang Kra Jao
- Go to an off-the-beaten-path Buddhist temple
- Meet the friendly locals in slum kindergartens and sweatshops
DescriptionExperience Bangkok more like a local on a half-day bike tour of some of the Thai capital’s small communities. Cycle down narrow, traffic-free streets to see how the locals live their daily lives. Following a quick bike fitting at the meeting point, cycle past villas and luxury apartments en route to a hidden community in what some might regard as a “slum,” but locals call “home.” Meet some of the city’s poorest residents, walking to their kindergarten to see where their children are taught. Next, go to a neighborhood sweatshop en route to boarding a typical long tail boat to cross the Chao Phraya River. Once across the river, explore Bangkok’s greenest area. Ride the elevated pathways that run through lush vegetation and the shade of coconut palms and banana trees. Stop at a local restaurant for a light meal of pad thai (thai noodles) or khao pad (fried rice). Then, visit a secret Buddhist temple and learn more about the Buddhist faith. Return to the pier to re-cross the Chao Praya River back into the bustling heart of Bangkok. End with a visit to a small, open-air Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) school, and learn more about the origins of Thailand’s national sport and martial art form.
IncludesBike and helmet rental Guide Delicious Thai meal 2 long tail boat rides Drinking water throughout the tour Gratuities (optional)
- Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 12 years old
- The visit to the school may not be available during weekends and school holidays
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to 72 hours before the tour departure. For cancellations of between 48-24 hours before the tour a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations of less than 24 hours and no show's are charged in full
- Please note that the route is mostly traffic-free, so you can enjoy the bike ride and surroundings
- You don't need to be a cycling fanatic to join this excursion. The pace is relaxed, and includes enough stops to take pictures, get an explanation of the sights, enjoy something to drink, and to relax
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now