My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Wat Pho and Wat Arun Guided Walking Tour309 Reviews
Go on a guided walking tour of Bangkok’s must-see temples, Wat Pho and Wat Arun. See the famous Buddha statue at Wat Pho and the majestic Wat Arun, locally known as Wat Chaeng.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beauty of two of Thailand's most historic and spiritual sites
- Marvel at the magnificent temple structure that is Wat Arun
- See the remarkable 46-meter long reclining Buddha statue at Wat Pho
- Visit one of the most instagrammable locations in Thailand at War Arun
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
DescriptionEnjoy a short walking tour around Bangkok with an experienced guide. Visit some of the city’s most famous landmarks in just three hours and choose from multiple start times to ensure flexibility within your schedule. Follow your guide as you venture to the world-famous Wat Pho. Witness the remarkable 46-meter long reclining Buddha statue and colorful mosaic shrines. Be in awe of one of the most stunningly aesthetic temples in Bangkok. See the famed Buddha statue and walk around the impressive temple grounds. Continue your journey to Wat Arun, a 300-year old temple known for its enormous white Chedi inlaid with thousands of colorful mosaic pieces. Located at the banks of the Chao Phraya River, this temple is a magnificent landmark seen around the city.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Drinking water
- Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; the dress code is strict. Please bring a sarong, scarf, or sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit the dress code