My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Shore Excursion Highlights Tour from Laem Chabang4 Reviews
A tour introducing you to the highlights of Bangkok in 1 day. Starting from your cruise ship in Laem Chabang, you will get to see the Grand Palace, the Emmerald Buddha, Wat Pho and go for a longtail boat ride in the canals of Bangkok.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Be picked up from the Laem Chabang Port on a private basis
- See the must-visit Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha within the same day
- Jump on a canal tour onboard a typical long-tail boat
- Visit the largest reclining Buddha in Thailand at Wat Pho
DescriptionIn the morning, you will meet and greet with your private guide and driver at Laem Chabang Port. You will board a private air-conditioned car and drive to Bangkok, a journey which takes about 2 hours. First you will be visiting the former royal buildings of the Chakri Kings and the beautiful Emerald Buddha. This will feature the most impressive Buddhist statues and the holiest temple of Thailand. The next temple is Wat Pho. It's the largest temple in Bangkok and famous for its huge and majestic Reclining Buddha which is 46-meters long and covered in gold leaf. After lunch at a local restaurant, it’s time to discover Thai life around the river by boat. You will board your long tail boat and cruise though the canals, or 'klongs', for about 1 hour. Following this you will be transferred back to the port in Laem Chabang, with an expected return time of about 6:00PM.
IncludesPick-up from your cruise ship with private transport English speaking guide Entrance fees Private longtail boat ride Lunch Bottled water
- Dress appropriately for the visit to the Grand Palace (long pants and covered shoulders)