My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Private Trip to Ayutthaya Temples & Night Market5 Reviews
Take an action-packed day trip to the former capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya, delving into Thai history and learning all about the ancient city’s former prosperity.
- Learn about the fascinating history of Ayutthaya and its temples
- Visit an ancient Buddha's head entangled in the roots of a Bodhi tree
- Enjoy a short boat ride around the island city and elephant bath (if luckily)
- Experience the buzz of a local Thai night market
- Comfortable with private limousine vehicle
DescriptionYour tour will begin when you meet your guide at 12 PM at one of the pickup points. You’ll start by visiting Wat Mahathat in Ayutthaya, one of Thailand’s most visited temples. Along the way to Ayutthaya, the first temple you’ll visit has one of Ayutthaya’s most mysterious backstories, which you’ll hear all about from your guide as you witness a Buddha head engulfed by the roots of a Bodhi tree. Next, you’ll explore Wat Ratchaburana, one of the country’s best-preserved temples built in the 15th century, where you’ll discover the main prang, royal viharn, and the temple crypt. After this, you’ll delve into the country’s history with a visit to Chao Sam Phraya Museum, where you’ll have the chance to explore a wide variety of golden artifacts, Buddha images, wooden door panels, and other treasures. Your day will end watching a spectacular sunset back at Wat Chaiwatthanaram temple before riding a long-tail boat to see the sights of the island city and to witness the locals’ lifestyles in action. If you’re lucky, you may even see an elephant or two along the way. Finally, your last stop on this eventful tour will be at a local night market, where you’ll have ample time to explore and soak up the atmosphere. You’ll finish by returning to Bangkok at around 8:00 PM. Optional, if you select a private quick tour starting from 3 p.m.-8 p.m. we will bring you to riding a long-tail boat to see the sights of the island city and to withness the locals' lifestyles in action. If you're lucky, you may even see an elephant bath closely. Finally, your last stop on this option tour will be at a local night market and then will returning to Bangkok at 8 PM.
IncludesRound-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle between Bangkok & Ayutthaya Expert guide Long-tail boat ride Entrance fees Accident insurance
- Please note that wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts is not permitted on temple grounds. Please make sure that you're dressed appropriately upon entering all sacred locations
- The tour will conclude at the original departure point at approximately at 8:30 PM
- If you book a pickup service, please provide your pickup details. The local partner's operation team will give you the information regarding the pickup schedule as soon as possible
- Pickup services may vary depending on availability and situation (via public or private transport)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 6,500.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today