My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Private Car Hire to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market41 Reviews
Experience Damnoen Saduak Floating Market at your own pace with round-trip transportation from Bangkok by private vehicle. Get the freedom to choose what to do on arrival, such as take a longtail boat ride or get your photo taken with a python.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Join the locals and shop for unique foods at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Visit a traditional house and watch the locals make brown coconut sugar
- Avail of the services of an English-speaking driver and get the freedom to explore on your own
DescriptionDepart Bangkok and head towards Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, stopping on route at a traditional house to learn how the locals make brown coconut sugar. Continue to the market and immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Join the locals and shop for fruits or try different dishes typical to Thailand, such as pad thai, som tum and tom yum goong. Watch all the activity on the busy khlongs (canals) and experience the local culture up close. Avail of the chance to ride a longtail boat, get your photo taken with a python and much more before the ride back to Bangkok at 1:30 PM.
IncludesTransportation by private vehicle (private car for 1 to 3 people or private van for 1 to 9 people) Gas and toll fees English-speaking driver
- This service not include any kind of boat ride
- Price of long tail boat will be negotiated at the local vendor , price for paddle boat about 150 baht / person for 25-30 minute