My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Kanchanaburi and Erawan Waterfall Private Tour5 Reviews
Embark on a full-day private trip and visit the highlights of Kanchanaburi. Admire the famous bridge over the River Kwai, visit the impressive war museum and war cemetery, and marvel at the amazing waterfalls at Erawan National Park.
- Hike and swim in the spectacular waterfalls of Erawan National Park
- See the historical railway and the iconic bridge over the River Kwai
- Learn how the area was impacted during WWII at the JEATH War Museum
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Travel with a private guide in a comfortable, air-conditioned van
DescriptionExplore western Thailand on a private tour from Bangkok. Starting with pickup at 7:00 AM, travel 2.5 hours to Kanchanaburi, learning about the history of this area and life under Japanese occupation in WWII from your English-speaking guide as you go. The first stop will be at the Allied Cemetery and the JEATH (Japanese-English-American-Australian-Thai-Holland) War Museum. Learn about the poor circumstances of the Asian convicts and European POWs during the construction of the Myanmar railway. Next, you will visit the iconic bridge over the River Kwai, the main landmark of Kanchanaburi. Wait until the local train passes and enjoy the view of the picturesque river. After a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, you will proceed to one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Thailand, the Erawan Waterfalls. The waterfall consists of 7 plateaus and has many caves hidden behind the walls of water. If you wish, you can take a dip in the crystal-clear pools. At the end of the tour, hotel drop-off will be provided. You will reach your hotel in Bangkok at around 6:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned transfers Guide All entrance fees Lunch at a local restaurant Bottled water Accident insurance
- People with impaired mobility can still book this tour and enjoy Erawan National Park
- The climb to the top of Erawan National Park is a bit difficult, but you can stay at the base and enjoy the waterfalls from there
- Those who wish may take a swim at the waterfalls