My Guide Website?
Bangkok in a Day: Must-Visit Highlights Tour with a Guide170 Reviews
Visit the top highlight destinations in Bangkok in one day, including the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, and Chinatown.
- Visit the magnificent Grand Palace and numerous other significant temples
- Tick off your visits to major sites like Wat Pho, Wat Arun, and Chinatown
- Learn the rich history and culture of Thailand from an experienced guide
- Choose from a public transportation option or a private air-conditioned car option
DescriptionExplore the top sights in Bangkok on this day trip. Visit the Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha, Wat Arun, and take a stroll through the vibrant and bustling old market in Chinatown. Cross the Chao Phraya River on a boat ride. Begin your 7-hour tour with a pick-up from the main lobby of your hotel in Bangkok at 08:00 AM. Then, visit the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, the former residence of the kings of Thailand since 1782, by local public transport. Learn about Thai history and culture from your personal tour guide. After the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, continue to Wat Pho or the Temple of the Reclining Buddha where you can marvel at the great Reclining Buddha. Cross the magnificent Chao Phraya River by public boat to visit Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn. It is one of the must-visit landmarks in Bangkok where you can spot its famous giant tower, standing 70 meters high. Have an optional Thai lunch at the local restaurant before transferring to Chinatown by subway train. Explore Chinatown and the old market to observe the local way of life. Your journey will end with a return transfer to your hotel in Bangkok. Instead of using public transport, you can select the option to have a private air-conditioned car for your trip. There is also the option to book a private canal tour in Bangkok by long-tail boat for approximately 1 hour.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide All transportation fees as per itinerary All Admission and activity fees as per itinerary Hotel pickup and drop-off from central Bangkok Accident Insurance
- Please advise all traveler's name for making Accident Insurance Please dress appropriately when visiting the Grand Palace and the temples. Sleeveless shirts, shorts, ripped jeans or pants and scarfs are not allowed The program may subject to change as the Grand Palace can sometimes close without prior notice Appropriate destinations will be replaced The tour starts at 8 AM and lasts approximately 7-8 hours, finishing around 3:30 PM - 4 PM This trip requires a moderate amount of walking Program to the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha may be subject to change due to closure without prior notice in advance