My Guide Website?
Bangkok in a Day: Must-Visit Highlights Tour with a Guide147 Reviews
Visit the top highlight destinations in Bangkok in one day. Visits include the magnificent Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Chinatown, and a flower market by either public transport or private air-conditioned car.
- Visit the magnificent Grand Palace and numerous other significant temples
- Tick off your visits to major sites like Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Chinatown, and a flower market all in one day
- Learn the rich history and culture of Thailand from an experienced guide
- Choose from a public transportation option or a private air-conditioned car option
- Explore the local way of life of Thai people at the market
DescriptionBegin your 7-hour tour with a pick-up from the main lobby of your hotel in Bangkok at 08:00 AM. Then, visit the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, the former residence of the kings of Thailand since 1782, by local public transport. En route stop to visit the flower market to observe the local way of life of Thai people at the market. Learn about Thai history and culture from your personal tour guide. After the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, continue to Wat Pho or the Temple of the Reclining Buddha where you can marvel the great Reclining Buddha. Cross the magnificent Chao Phraya River by public boat to visit Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn. It is one of the must-visit landmarks in Bangkok where you can spot its famous giant tower, standing 70 meters high. Have an optional Thai lunch at the local restaurant before transferring to Chinatown by public boat. Explore Chinatown and the old market to observe the local way of life. Your journey will end with a return transfer to your hotel in Bangkok. Instead of using public transport, you can also select the option to have a private air-conditioned car for your trip. In addition, there is also the option to book a private canal tour in Bangkok by long tail boat for approximately 1 hour.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide All transportation fees as per itinerary All Admission and activity fees as per itinerary Hotel pick-up and drop off Accident Insurance Meals and drink Extra fees which not mentioned in the program Tipping and gratuities for your tour guide and driver (optional)
- Please dress appropriately when visiting the Grand Palace and the temples. Sleeveless shirts, shorts, ripped jeans or pants and scarfs are not allowed
- The program may subject to change as the Grand Palace can sometimes close without prior notice. Appropriate destinations will be replaced
- The tour starts at 08:00 AM and last approximately 7-8 hours, finishing at 3:00 PM
- This trip requires a moderate amount of walking. Wheelchair users are not recommended to take part in the tour
- Program to the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha may be subject to change due to closure without prior notice in advance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now