My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun Private Tour627 Reviews
Explore the iconic attractions in Bangkok on a guided tour. Visit the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, and local markets, ride a boat to Wat Arun, and have the option to visit Wat Pho.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Feel amazed as you explore Bangkok's iconic sites
- Enjoy a complete private experience with your very own live guide
- Marvel at the Grand Palace one of Bangkok's treasures
- Explore the iconic Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Admire the beauty of the Reclining Buddha and learn the history of Wat Pho
DescriptionImmerse yourself in local culture on a guided tour to the Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple. Travel in a comfortable car and have the option to expand your experience with options that include visits to the Wat Pho and Wat Arun temples. Journey to the old part of Bangkok and discover Wat Phra Kaew which is commonly known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and officially as Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram. It is regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. Explore the Grand Palace which was the official residence of the Kings of Thailand. Nowadays, the Grand Palace is still used for official events. After the Grand Palace, continue to visit Wat Pho, if you've selected this option. Pass the Tha Thien Market, a food market that sells dried, salted seafood and wholesale products. Travel to Wat Pho by private car, a local Tuk Tuk, or take a scneic stroll there. Discover the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, Wat Pho (depending on the option you select). It is on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples and has been recognized by UNESCO. Continue your journey to Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn). On this trip, you will also get to experience a local shuttle boat which takes you across the Chao Phraya River to Wat Arun. Pick to option to visit Wat Arun and see this temple which is famous for its giant tower which is next to the Chao Phraya River, standing 70 meters high. The temple is decorated with tiny pieces of colored glass surrounded by Chinese porcelain. After a fun cultural half-day out at any option selected, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Bangkok safely.
IncludesRoundtrip Bangkok hotel transfer Admission fees to the Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple Admission fee to Wat Pho of 200 THB (if option selected) Admission fee to Wat Arun of 100 THB (if option selected) Live guide Bottle of water Cold towel
- The chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees or strapless-heel shoes
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect
- Photography is permitted in the Royal Palace Grounds and in the compounds of the Emerald Buddha Temple, but not inside the buildings