My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Grand Palace and Wat Arun Guided Walking Tour55 Reviews
Join a small-group guided walking tour of two of Bangkok’s famous landmarks. Admire the lavish Grand Palace with the Emerald Buddha, and the Instagrammable Wat Arun.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise
- Explore two of Bangkok's most famous and photogenic sites on a walking tour
- Visit Wat Phra Kaew at the Grand Palace to admire the Emerald Buddha statue
- Marvel at the magnificent and highly-Instagrammable structure that is Wat Arun
- Enjoy a short but fun ride in a tuk tuk from the Grand Palace to the river
- Explore responsibly with a GSTC-certified tour