My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Go-Karting Experience2 Reviews
Feel your adrenaline pump at Bangkok's premier indoord go-karting track. Enjoy a racing experience suitable for all members of the family, and choose from a wide range of kart models and speeds.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zoom around the tracks at speeds of up to 55 kilometers per hour
- Choose from a wide range of kart options and speeds
- Discover your competitive side in the safety of a certified racing facility
- Receive full training before you enter the race track
- Enjoy the modern digital timing system and track your lap times
DescriptionExperience an adrenaline rush like no other as you challenge your buddies to a go-karting race in the heart of Bangkok. Satisfy your need for speed and race around the challenging indoor go-kart track. Try and test different kart models with 100cc - 270cc engines reaching maximum speeds of 55 kilometers per hour. Before you start your exciting go-karting race, receive full safety training to ensure you have a secure experience. Choose to ride the Kid Kart, the Regular Kart, or the Fast Kart, depending on your age and height qualifications. Unleash your competitive side and race against other participants, or have a friendly battle with your friends and family.
IncludesHelmet Hygene cap Racing suit if needed Locker
- The Kid Kart is only available for children aged 7-12 and over 130 centimeters tall
- The Regular Kart is available for participants aged 12+ and over 140 centimeters tall
- The Fast Kart is available for participants aged 15+ and over 150 centimeters tall
- The Double Kart is available for participants aged 15+ as an adult driver and 150 centimeters tall, and the child passenger must be at least 110 centimeters tall.
- Participants are required to wear sports shoes/sneakers to be able to join the activity. Sports shoes can be rented on site for an additional fee of THB50