My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Fun Flow riding at Flow House Bangkok5 Reviews
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the thrill of surfing without leaving Bangkok. Visit Flow House to catch some fun waves in the innovative indoor machines with the help of the staff.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hop onto a surfboard and ride some exciting waves on the indoor FlowRider
- Visit Flow House, the only urban beach club in Bangkok, with a relaxing ambiance
- Learn how to surf with all geat included and the help of the expert staff
- Bring your friends along with you to hang out and enjoy cool drinks and snacks
- Start out with bodyboarding to gain your confidence before you try to surf
DescriptionStep into Bangkok's only urban beach club to enjoy some time away from the big city stress. Take in the groovy ambiance as you learn how to ride waves in the innovative FlowRider, an indoor simulated surfing machine that has turned into its own renowned sport. Book your surf session and bring your friends along to relax in the facilities for free. Purchase some snacks or drinks while you take a break from surfing and watch other people ride the waves. Flow House is an awesome hang-out spot for those looking for a beach escape without leaving the city. Learn to catch your very first waves with the help of the expert staff or try out some cool tricks with the proper gear and supervision. If surfing sounds daunting to you, start out with some bodyboarding to build your confidence on the water.
Includes1-hour session (shared lane) Certified professional instructor All necessary gear Changing rooms Shower room
- All riders must present government-issued photo identification in order to ride A waiver form must be signed by first-time visitors before the FlowRider session. Riders that refuse to sign the waiver form will not be permitted to enter the FlowRider Riders under 18 years of age must bring a parent or legal guardian with valid photo identification to sign off on their indemnity form Riders must be over 107cm (42') to bodyboard and over 133cm (52') to surf on the FlowRider A late arrival could result in your wave session being occupied by another rider Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice and the facilities may close for private events