My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Evening Tour with Wat Arun, Wat Pho & Tuk Tuk Ride169 Reviews
Beat the crowds and see an alternative side to Bangkok with a guided evening tour. Visit Wat Pho and Wat Arun, ride a tuk-tuk, and travel by boat across the Chao Phraya River before enjoying dinner in Chinatown.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Beat the crowds and see an alternative side to Bangkok with this evening tour
- Visit the stunning sites such as Wat Pho, Wat Arun, and more
- Ride a tuk-tuk to Chinatown and immerse in the dynamic vibes
- Explore the buzzing nightlife and enjoy a street food dinner at Chinatown
- Travel by boat across the Chao Phraya River to Wat Arun
DescriptionBangkok by day can be hot and sweaty, so why not wait until nighttime falls to explore the city? As the crowds disperse, you’ll get a new view of the Thai capital that many visitors miss. With an action-packed itinerary in store, you’ll start with a leisurely stroll along Maha Rat Road. Learn about the story of Rattanakosin Island and glimpse The Grand Palace from the outside. Next, you’ll visit one of Bangkok’s best-loved attractions Wat Pho, which is home to the magnificent reclining Buddha and a serene ambiance that contrasts with the city's nocturnal buzz. After marveling at the gleaming Buddha, board a ferry and cross the river to head to Wat Arun. This iconic riverside temple, adorned with intricate porcelain and seashell mosaics, stands as a testament to Thailand's rich history and spirituality, offering a tranquil contrast to the city's bustling nightlife. Head back via ferry and take a tuk-tuk ride to experience the vibrant atmosphere in Chinatown. Wander along Yaowarat Road, taking in the buzzing streets, numerous street food stalls, local eateries, and more.
IncludesAdmission to Wat Pho (THB 200) Admission to Wat Arun (THB 100) Ferry tickets One-way tuk-tuk ride (from Wat Pho to Yaowarat) English-speaking tour guide
- Dress Code: Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; implementation may be strict. Kindly bring a sarong/scarf/sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit the dress code.
- Same-day booking is available for the meeting point option subject to availability