My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Customize Your Own Private Bangkok City Tour165 Reviews
Customize your own private Bangkok trip so you can see the places you want to visit at your own pace. Control where you go and how long you stay with a personal driver and optional guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise
- Explore sights like the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, and the Jim Thompson House
- Customize your own itinerary according to your priorities and preferences
- Choose up to four Bangkok city attractions to include in your itinerary
- Explore responsibly with a GSTC-certified tour.
- Spend a half day or full day exploring Bangkok with a private car and driver
DescriptionExplore Bangkok your way on a half-day or full-day trip with your own private driver and an optional guide. This fully customizable experience gives you the freedom to create your own Bangkok itinerary according to your preferences and priorities. Get picked up in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to start your day, then start exploring. Travel with a driver only or enrich your trip by choosing to be accompanied by a personal tour guide who will be able to share tidbits of history and culture with you at your chosen destinations. Bangkok is a vibrant metropolis jam-packed with activities and things to do. Whether it’s going temple hopping, walking around the alleyways of Chinatown, or strolling around its bustling markets, you can never run out of things to do, see, and experience in this eclectic city. At checkout, simply indicate the three to four attractions you want to see, with a few additional sights so that your driver or guide has several options to craft the best schedule for you based on geography and diversity. If you don’t know where to start, highly recommended highlights are the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), Chinatown (Yaowarat), and the Jim Thompson House. Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring. On this tour, you explore sustainable experiences that prioritize providing water in glass bottles and offsetting carbon emissions in every tour, reducing your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle Private local guide (if option selected) Water
- Note: At checkout, please list 3-4 preferred attractions for full day tour and 2-3 preferred attractions for half day tour . Consider the geography to minimize travel time between locations. This helps our expert guide craft the best itinerary for you. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact pickup time. Please check your email for the update. Some sights may have strict dress codes. This means that clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed Your chosen itinerary attractions are subject to the availability of those attractions This is a sustainable and GST-certified experience that cuts your carbon footprint and reduces emissions