My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Chinatown by Night Walking Tour1 Reviews
Weave through the vibrant, neon-lit streets of Bangkok’s Chinatown with a local expert to see how the city comes alive at night
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok’s Iconic Chinatown Experience: Sites & Street Bites
- From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Temples Small Group Tour with Lunch
- Bangkok: Damnoen Saduak Market and Maeklong Railway Market
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- Bangkok: E-Scooter, Local Sights, and Street Food Tour
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant tapestry of Chinatown
- Discover unique insights into the local customs
- Dive into Bangkok's incredible history with 3 carefully curated self guided tour
DescriptionLearn the history of the gold trade, view the iconic Chinatown Gate and discover traditional shopfronts and trendy eateries. Along the way, taste some of the popular Thai street food as your guide offers cultural insights and explains the various dishes. The Chinatown by Night pass can be combined with our self-guided walking tours, so you can continue exploring at your own pace. Login to the app to discover the suggested routes, which include everything from Bangkok’s most iconic landmarks to the city’s hidden gems. All you need is a mobile device and headphones!
IncludesBangkok Chinatown walking tour Local insights Expert storytelling Three self guided walking tour in the app
- Download the Vox City App in the Play Store or Apple Store. Scan the QR code on your voucher and download the map in your preferred language