My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Chao Phraya River Hop-on Hop-off Boat244 Reviews
Explore the magnificent Chao Phraya River with an unlimited all day pass for a hop-on and hop-off boat. Easily visit famous attractions in Bangkok like the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, and Chinatown.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind blow through your hair as you cruise down the Chao Phraya River
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the River on the deck of a double decker boat
- Get easy access to famous sights in Bangkok like the Grand Palace and Wat Arun
- See Bangkok without having to sit in traffic or negotiate with a taxi driver
- Have access to 11 piers and never have to wait more than half an hour for a boat
DescriptionDiscover the majesty of Bangkok uniquely with a ticket for a hop-on hop-off boat on the Chao Phraya River. Get stunning shots of the city's skyline from the water. Enjoy seeing Bangkok's waterways with a hop-on hop-off boat that operates from 9 AM to 7:15 PM. Skip the traffic and make getting around this busy city a breeze. Chart your own course through the city and see the sights at your own pace. Cruise to 11 piers including Sathorn, Iconsiam, Ratchawongse, Rajinee, Wat Arun, Tha Chang, Tha Maharaj, Prannok, and Phra Arthit. Travel without having to wait for very long, with boats arriving every half hour. Sail along on a well-maintained boat.
IncludesHop-on hop-off boat ticket Travel Guide Booklet
- Piers maybe closed for renovation The route is extended in the evening with a stop at Asiatique pier