My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Chao Phraya River Hop-on Hop-off Boat29 Reviews
Explore the magnificent Chao Phraya River with an unlimited all day pass for a hop-on and hop-off boat. Easily visit famous attractions in Bangkok like the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, and Chinatown.
- Feel the wind blow through your hair as you cruise down the Chao Phraya River
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the River on the deck of a double decker boat
- Get easy access to famous sights in Bangkok like the Grand Palace and Wat Arun
- See Bangkok without having to sit in traffic or negotiate with a taxi driver
- Have access to 11 piers and never have to wait more than half an hour for a boat
DescriptionDiscover the majesty of Bangkok uniquely with a ticket for a hop-on hop-off boat on the Chao Phraya River. Get stunning shots of the city's skyline from the water. Enjoy seeing Bangkok's waterways with a hop-on hop-off boat that operates from 9:00 AM to 19:15 PM. Skip traffic and make getting around this busy city a breeze. Chart your own course through the city and see the sights at your own pace. Cruise to 11 piers including: Sathorn, Iconsiam, Ratchawongse, Rajinee, Wat Arun, Tha Chang, Tha Maharaj, Prannok, and Phra Arthit. Travel without having to wait for very long, with boats arriving every half hour. Sail along on a well-maintained boat.
IncludesHop-on hop-off boat ticket Travel Guide Booklet
- Piers maybe closed for renovation The route is extended in the evening with a stop at Asiatique pier