My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise Ticket190 Reviews
This two-hour journey on the extravagant Chao Phraya Princess Cruise includes a variety of Thai, Asian and International food. See mesmerising views of the city's historical landmarks and enjoy a live music performance.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise
- Breathtaking journey along the legendary Chao Phraya River
- View of the ever-changing city landscape
- Traditional Thai dancers tell stories through their movements
- River melodies whisper tales of enchantment as you create memories
DescriptionThe Chao Phraya Princess Cruise is a captivating and romantic experience in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. Experience on this enchanting journey, you'll be treated to breathtaking views of the Chao Phraya River, which winds through the city's iconic landmarks and temples. The cruise takes on an extra layer of enchantment during the sunset hours over the city's iconic landmarks. As the sun sets, the river and its surroundings come alive with warm, golden hues, creating a breathtaking backdrop for your evening. As you enjoy this scenic cruise, you'll savor a sumptuous dinner of Thai and international cuisine, prepared to perfection by expert chefs. The dinner is served in a luxurious and cozy ambiance, making it an ideal setting for a special evening with loved ones or a memorable night out in the city. With the soft melodies of live music in the background and the twinkling lights of the city surrounding you, the Chao Phraya Princess Dinner and Sunset Cruise offers an unforgettable blend of culinary delights, romance, and sightseeing that captures the essence of Bangkok's charm and beauty. It's an experience that leaves a lasting impression on anyone fortunate enough to embark on this captivating journey.
IncludesOne Glass of welcome Drink Live Music
- The Local Ticket options are only for Thai citizens. Please note that you may be denied access if you have purchased the Local Ticket option, but you are holding a foreign passport.
- Child 1-3 is free of charge
- The Rate for children applied 4-10 yrs. old. Operational Hours :
- Sunset Cruise Ticket with International Buffet at ASIATIQUE Pier : Daily 5.00 pm - 6.30 pm
- Dinner Cruise Ticket with International Buffet at ASIATIQUE Pier : Daily 7.30pm - 9.30pm
- Dinner Cruise Ticket with Indian Buffet at ICONSIAM Pier : Daily 7.30pm - 9.30pm