My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Chao Phraya Buffet Dinner Viva Alangka Cruise385 Reviews
Indulge in a buffet dinner surrounded by the scenic nighttime views of Bangkok. Enjoy live music and traditional dancing on the largest cruise boat on the Chao Phraya River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise
- Dine on the biggest cruise ship on the Chao Phraya River
- Enjoy a delicious buffet including Thai, Western, Japanese, and Seafood dishes
- Watch a Thai traditional dance show with live music
- Choose from a sunset or night river cruise
DescriptionEnjoy a warm welcome onboard and set out on a dinner cruise under the stars. Indulge in a large buffet dinner under candlelight with live music in a romantic atmosphere. Taste the large international buffet with fresh seafood elegantly arranged with appetizers, main courses, and desserts. Enjoy beautiful traditional Thai dancing performances on the cruise as you pass Bangkok's most stunning landmarks.
IncludesDinner cruise with an international buffet Sunset cruise (if option selected) Traditional Thai dance show (sunset cruise option)
- During the rainy season, the water level is very high everyday so there is a possibility that the ship will be unable to pass under the Buddhist Bridge to Wat Arun, the Grand Palace, and the Rama 8 Bridge. In this case, the ship will instead sail towards Asiatique, Rama 3, and the Krungthep Bridge