Bangkok: Blue Elephant Thai Cooking Class1 Reviews
Learn to cook authentic Thai cuisine at an internationally-acclaimed restaurant. Make some of Thailand's most iconic dishes at a dazzling, century-old mansion.
- Pick up insights into Thai cuisine and culture from a renowned chef
- Enjoy a market visit to select local ingredients in the morning class
- Unleash your inner chef as you prepare a sumptuous 4-course meal
- Savor the fruits of your labor, and take the recipes with you to make them at home
DescriptionSpice things up and experience Thai culture through its vibrant culinary scene. After meeting at Blue Elephant, a renowned Bangkok establishment recognized by the Michelin Guide, you’ll head out to the marketplace to pick up supplies for the day (in the case of the morning class), or get straight to business in the afternoon class. Your day begins with a theory class, in which your passionate instructor will explain the ingredients and techniques behind Thai cooking, complete with a thorough demonstration of the recipes you’ll be making. After the theory portion, don your apron and head to your station, complete with all the ingredients you’ll need, utensils, a burner, and a wok. With the guidance of acclaimed chefs, prepare your 4- or 5-course meal to perfection. Afterwards, savor the food you’ve prepared in the historic, century-old restaurant. To cap things off, you’ll take home a culinary certificate, as well as recipes for all the dishes you’ve created so you can recreate the gems of Thai cuisine at home.
IncludesCooking class, in which you will create 4 dishes in the morning, or 5 dishes in the afternoon All ingredients and equipment Professional chef Commentary in English Thai herbal drink Market visit (morning class only) Recipes to take home Blue Elephant apron Certificate Souvenir bag Private class (if option selected) Hotel Transfer
- - If you have any specific dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences before the checkout page - The market tour is only available for those who booked a morning class - The menu is different every day; you can check more information directly via the local partner once booked - There are no afternoon classes on Sundays
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY