My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Baiyoke Observation Deck with Lunch/Dinner Buffet610 Reviews
Baiyoke Sky Restaurant provides a buffet with a range of international food, seafood and Thai dishes. After your meal, get a chance to marvel at the view of Bangkok from the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Bangkok at its best from the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and the 360-degree Revolving View Point on the 84th floor
- Taste a wide range of international buffet dishes at the 1.5 hour buffet
- Enjoy your favorite selections with unlimited soft drinks during lunch or dinner
DescriptionVisit one of Bangkok's tallest buildings and dine with a view with this ticket for the Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Savor a delicious buffet lunch or dinner. Take in the city from multiple angles with access to the 360-degree revolving viewpoint on the 84th floor. Indulge in an international buffet at Baiyoke Sky Hotel during lunch or dinner. Enjoy a wholesome variety of great seafood choices prepared as a salad, spicy soup, stir-fried in curry paste, tempura and Teppanyaki style, or sprinkled with salt and steamed. You may find many different types of dishes from various nationalities including Thai dishes, sushi, salads, pizza, pasta, cheese and desserts, all on the 75th (lunch) and 78th floor (dinner). With this buffet package, you can also enjoy the view of Bangkok from the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and see the skyline through binoculars or with your bare eyes. Follow this with an incredible 360-degree view of Bangkok from the Revolving View Point on the 84th floor and take advantage of the many photo opportunities.
IncludesInternational lunch or dinner buffet Observation Deck entrance fee Revolving View Point entrance fee
- The child ticket is valid for children measuring 80-120 cm in height only
- The rate is not available for festive days including Mother's Day, Loy Kratong, Father's Day, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and Songkran Day
- The buffet has a time limit of 1.5 hours
- Opening hours for the Observation Deck on the 77th floor are from 10 AM to 10 PM
- Opening hours for the Sky Walk Revolving Roof Deck on the 84th floor are from 6 PM to 10 PM
- If you're booking the massage treatment add-on, please specify your preferred treatment time to the activity provider after checkout. Spa hours are 10 AM-7 PM