My Guide Website?
Bangkok: All-Day Pass to Yunomori Sathorn Onsen Bath and Spa9 Reviews
Enjoy an all-day pass to Yunomori Onsen, a Japanese-inspired bathhouse in Bangkok. Take a dip in the pools and relax in the saunas and steam rooms for a therapeutic experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak in a hot bath surrounded by greenery to heal your body and mind
- Enjoy a full-body detox with a variety of waters and pool types
- Unwind at a time and pace that suits you with an unlimited day pass
- Experience authentic Japanese bathing culture in Bangkok
- Escape to a world of serenity right in the city center
DescriptionLet your worries melt away at the Yunomori Onsen and Spa in Bangkok. Use your all-day pass to indulge in the wide range of onsen baths and facilities, all in your own sweet time. Discover the specific benefits each bath has to offer, with different bathing pools including the jet bath, mineral water bath, soda bath, garden bath, and teak bath. After that, check out the sauna and steam rooms. Detoxify your body and let the steam revitalize your skin, relieve your joint and muscle aches, and relax the body and mind.
IncludesFull-day access to Yunomori Onsen and Spa
- Children under 10 years old must be supervised by an adult Please note that you can only use the onsen service before receiving spa treatments, except for the Thai massage Swimsuits, underwear, and robes aren't allowed in the bathing area, but you can bring a small towel