My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Alangka Luxury Buffet Dinner Cruise With Live Music930 Reviews
Spend the night on a luxury dinner cruise with your loved ones enjoying live music right on the Chao Phraya River. Savor delicious Thai and international cuisine as well as fresh seafood.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok’s Iconic Chinatown Experience: Sites & Street Bites
- From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Temples Small Group Tour with Lunch
- Bangkok: Damnoen Saduak Market and Maeklong Railway Market
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- Bangkok: E-Scooter, Local Sights, and Street Food Tour
- Get your taste buds tingling with a range of Thai dishes including tom yum goong
- Take in the views of Bangkok at night from the water and see the city light up
- Enjoy a Thai and international seafood buffet with all kinds of local favorites
- Admire a traditional Thai dance performance onboard a luxury river cruise
- Cruise along the Chao Phraya River in the heart of the bustling Bangkok
DescriptionTake a river cruise along the Chao Phraya River and see Bangkok light up at night. Listen to live music, see iconic sights, and eat a delicious seafood buffet dinner with both Thai and international foods available. This is a night you won't want to miss. Embark on a luxury dinner cruise from ICONSIAM Shopping Center right by the Chao Phraya River. Sit back, relax, and admire breathtaking views of the Grand Place, Wat Arun Temple, and other famous buildings alongside the river. Enjoy a candlelit dinner with live singers as you savor dishes like sashimi, papaya salad, tom yum goong, pad thai, chicken with cashew nuts, fried fish in sweet and sour sauce, curries, pasta, and a variety of western and Thai desserts. Watch traditional Thai dance performances as your luxury dinner cruise comes to an end and you head back to the meeting point.
IncludesCruise Live music International and Thai buffet with seafood Tea Coffee Water
- During the rainy season the water level is high everyday so there is a possibility that the ship will be unable to pass under the Buddhist Bridge to Wat Arun, the Grand Palace, and Rama 8 Bridge. In this case, the ship will sail towards the Rama 3 Krungthep Bridge