Bangkok: 2-Day River Kwai & Erawan National Park Tour3 Reviews
On this 2-day 1-night trip, you can familiarize yourself with the province of Kanchanaburi. You will see the main interest such as the floating market and the the Bridge over the river Kwai on day 1, as well as the Erawan Waterfalls on day 2.
- Take a private, hassle-free multi-day tour with pickup and drop off from Bangkok
- Go hiking and swimming at the remarkable 7-level Erawan Waterfalls
- Sleep in a 'floatel', a unique, eco-friendly bamboo hotel floating on the River Kwai
- Walk over the famous Bridge over the River Kwai
- Visit Damnoen Saduak, the biggest floating market in Thailand
DescriptionDay 1: In the early morning at 7:30AM, your personal guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby in Bangkok. You will begin with a visit to the floating market of Damnoen Saduak. Close to the market you will board a fast long-tail boat, which will bring you through the narrow 'khlongs' to the market. At the market you will enjoy watching farmers selling fruit and many kinds of local products in their boats. If you want, you can take one of the paddle boats to cruise through the market (optional). Following this great experience, you will continue your trip to the bridge over the River Kwai, the Allied Forces Cemetery, and the JEATH war museum. You will then travel once more by long-tail boat to the Jungle Raft, a unique, floating hotel in the middle of the jungle, made from wood and bamboo. The resort offers a unique accommodation experience right on the flowing Kwai Noi River. All floating rooms are tucked into a floating bamboo lodge moored along the historic River Kwai Noi and surrounded by lush green mountains and jungle. At this 'floatel', the historic River Kwai Noi flows underneath your bed. The walls are weaved from local bamboo decorated with wooden furniture reflecting the Mon living style (hotel subject to availability). Day 2: Following breakfast, your guide will take you by long-tail boat back to your private vehicle. After another 45 minutes to 1 hour of travel will take you to Erawan National Park, where you will find the most beautiful waterfalls in Thailand: the Erawan Waterfalls. The waterfall consists of 7 plateaus, and you can hike to the highest level through a small jungle path. After reaching the top, you will still have plenty of time to discover the natural fish spas, see the natural shaped slides, and go for a swim. Following lunch, you will be taken back to your hotel in Bangkok.
IncludesPrivate transport Licensed driver Licensed guide All entrance fees Overnight at a hotel as chosen (see options) Long-tail boat at the floating market Bottled water Accident insurance Lunch
- Make sure to pack decent walking shoes, towels, and swimwear
- Bring some cash for lunch
- If you have selected a tour with accommodation options, you will be provided with breakfast as well
- If you pick the option with included accomodation, the standard preferred hotel is the Jungle Rafts and the premium preferred hotel is Floathouse River Kwai (if these are full, a comparable alternative will be chosen for you)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability