My Guide Website?
Pattaya Private Day Trip with Transfer
From Bangkok: Pattaya Private Day Trip with Transfer
- Explore sights such as Pattaya Viewpoint, Pratumnak Hill, and Buddha Mountain
- Customize your own itinerary according to your priorities and preferences
- Choose up to four Pattaya city attractions to include in your itinerary
- Add a local guide to your trip to learn about the history of the sights you see
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private trip with your own personal vehicle and driver
DescriptionThis fully customizable full-day trip from Bangkok to Pattaya allows you to craft your itinerary however way you want to. Enjoy a private vehicle and personal driver and add a local guide to your trip to enrich your time in the city. Visit three to four city attractions in one day. After pickup by an air-conditioned, private car, head to Pattaya to start your personalized itinerary. If you chose to also be accompanied by a local guide, they’ll join you and share historical details, cultural insight, and other stories about the attractions you choose to visit. Roughly a two to three-hour drive from Bangkok, Pattaya is Thailand’s city-by-the-beach, offering an alluring combination of seaside fun and urban entertainment. Whether you’re visiting the famous Big Buddha Temple, seeing the magnificent views from the Pattaya Viewpoint, taking in the sights at the Pattaya Floating Market, or simply chilling at the beach, you can always be guaranteed a fun time in Pattaya. At checkout, simply indicate the three to four attractions you want to see, with a few additional sights so that your driver or guide has several options to craft the best schedule for you based on geography and diversity. Not sure what to put in your itinerary? Some highly recommend sights include the Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai), Buddha Mountain (Khao Chi Chan), Pattaya Viewpoint (Khao Pattaya View Point) on Pratumnak Hill, and the Sanctuary of Truth.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle Private guide (if option selected) Water
- Some sights may have strict dress codes. This means that clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed Your chosen itinerary attractions are subject to the availability of those attractions If the tour exceeds your chosen duration, an additional charge of 300฿ per hour will be applied