My Guide Website?
Michelin Guide Street Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
, Chinatown, Bangkok https://www.myguidebangkok.com/events/michelin-guide-street-food-tour-by-tuk-tuk
Bangkok: Michelin Guide Street Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Visit Bangkok's lively Chinatown at night to explore local life and food
- Enjoy a small group tour with a knowledgeable guide
- Try delicious food from hand-picked destinations
- Sit back and relax in a premium air conditioned van
- Visit the only street food joint with a Michelin Bib Gourmand in Thailand, Jay Fai
DescriptionDiscover Bangkok's vibrant Chinatown food scene with this group tour. Follow your guide to street food stalls that have been recommended by the Michelin Guide. Find out more about the history of these stalls and learn what dishes each stall is known for. Meet your guide in front of the River City Complex and ride a local Tuk Tuk to your first Chinatown destination, Lim Lao Now. Taste the fishball egg noodle dish. Walk down a narrow street to Yaowarat road to try fresh off the fryer Chinese Pa Tong Go Savoey doughnuts. Head to Nai Ek's rolled noodles shop. Taste perfectly cooked, thinly rolled-up rice noodles that resemble mini-cigars. Continue to another place for crab-fried rice topped with lime and chilies in fish sauce. Tour the area and see Rajadamnoen Avenue which links the Grand Palace to Dusit Palace. Finally, stroll to Jay Fai, which is the only Thai street stall with a Michelin star. Hear more about this food stall from your guide. Choose to end your tour with drop-off at the artsy Teens Of Thailand bar on the fringes of Chinatown, or go back to the Samyan MRT station.
IncludesTuk Tuk round trip from the meeting point English-speaking guide Food tasting (noodles, Chinese dough and fried rice) Bottle of water
- There is likely a long wait time to get a table at Jay Fai's restaurant and at Teens of Thailand bar As tables cannot be reserved ahead of time, these two stops are optional Please inform your guide of any food allergies you might have