Best Hotels in Outer Bangkok
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
Bangkok hotels offer outstanding value for money with smart, mid-range and high-end hotels in the main tourist areas of the city. From quaint boutique hotels, to quality city hotels and hotels with spas, Bangkok has it all.
There is no shortage of hotels to choose from in Bangkok and you really can afford to pick and choose exactly what you are looking for; whether it be a quirky stay, tor somewhere for some rest and relaxation. With so much choice, it is a good idea to look at the city location you want to stay in, whether it is by the river, along busy Sukhumvit or Silom, or near to the main attractions .
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise