Best Hostels in Bangkok
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
Many of Bangkok's hostels are smart, clean and attractive and sit in convenient locations around the city. Bangkok's hostels are ideal for holiday groups, whether that may be family or friends.
Hostels can be a great place to stay and meet like-minded people if you are travelling around Asia. However, hostels are not just the preserve of backpackers and world travellers; if you are coming to the city for a holiday, whether alone, in a couple, or with a group, the hostels in Bangkok can prove to be a convenient choice and a nice alternative to a big hotel. As well as dorm rooms, most hostels have private rooms too, either with a shared bathroom or often with an en-suite bathroom. The location of Bangkok's hostels can be an added pull too as they are often in prime positions near to central areas, tourist attractions and transport links.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk