My Guide Website?
Private Guided Day Tour: Bangkok with Public Transport197 Reviews
Get a personalized day tour of Bangkok or neighboring provinces for a unique look at Thai culture and lifestyle. Your fully licensed local guide works with you to tailor a trip that can include the Summer Palace, Floating Market and much more.
- See Bangkok at your own pace in the company of a local guide
- Choose the attractions you want to visit in Bangkok or nearby provinces
- Explore the former capital of Ayutthaya
- Become like a local at the Floating Market
- Take a long-tailed boat trip along the city's canals
DescriptionBook yourself or your group on this personalized 8-hour tour around Bangkok, or venture out to nearby provinces to get a unique insight in to Thai culture with a local. The private tour can be tailored to your interests, whether you want to visit the historic sights or neighborhood lifestyles. Visit the ornate murals of the Grand Palace or take in the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace at Ayutthaya. The Summer Palace is set on lovely grounds on the banks of the Chao Praya River and is one of the best-maintained attractions in Thailand. One of the most popular attractions close to Bangkok, you will feel like a king as you wander through the vast complex. While in Ayutthaya, take in the Historical Park. The Siamese moved their capital to Ayutthaya around 1350 AD and created a royal palace and many impressive monasteries and Wats in the area. In the mid 1800's the Burmese sacked it and the city was abandoned. Now a UNESCO protected World Heritage Site, you can explore the historic temples scattered around the encircling river. If you prefer, head to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and see Thais going about their everyday life in a truly unique setting. Stay in downtown Bangkok to visit sites such as the Khao San Road, Chatuchak Market and reclining Buddha at Wat Pho. Transportation is via the Bangkok skytrain, or by taxi where needed. If you want to venture further afield, you will be taken by comfortable minivan and have the services of a professional driver. Everything can be arranged through your friendly guide, who will take you to the areas most of interest to you and share their expert local knowledge in a fun and fascinating way to make the city your Bangkok.
IncludesEnglish Speaking Guide, Pick-up from Hotel Personalized Tour of Bangkok Entrance Fee to Attractions Transportation Fees (you are also required to cover the guide's transport costs while together) Meals (you are also required to cover the guide's meals if eating together)
- Extra Transportation Costs: If we are traveling outside Bangkok skytrain or Taxi range, we hire reliable minivans with professional drivers. This is an extra cost that will be worked out with you while planning the tour. Please note: Amphawa, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Tiger Temple, and Ayutthaya are all well outside of Bangkok area.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now