From Bangkok: Private Car Hire to Kanchanaburi Province
Head out from Bangkok to experience Kanchanaburi and its highlights at your own pace. Enjoy round-trip transportation from your hotel in Bangkok with a private driver and vehicle. Visit the sights that most interest you with flexible itineraries.
- Escape busy Bangkok for a day to marvel at the pretty historical sights in Kanchanaburi
- Enjoy your very own private car hire with a professional driver
- Choose between 3 main sightseeing options with flexible itineraries
- Get the freedom to do what you want on arrival as you design your own trip
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Bangkok
DescriptionLeave the busy city of Bangkok for a day to explore Kanchanaburi, a city full of beautiful nature and historical sites from the period of the Second World War. Enjoy a private tour with the flexibility to design your visit based on 3 itineraries. After a long day of sightseeing, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Bangkok at night. Program 1: Car Hire to Kanchanaburi City Sights Only With this program, visit the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, the main cemetery for victims of Japanese imprisonment during the construction of the Thailand-Burma Railway, and the real Bridge on the River Kwai. Find out more about the infamous railway at the Death Railway Museum and JEATH War Museum. Program 2: Car Hire to Kanchanaburi City Sights & Erawan Waterfalls As well as the sights visited in program 1, this program also allows you to explore Erawan Waterfalls and spend some free time swimming in them. Program 3 - Car Hire to Kanchanaburi City Sights & Hellfire Pass As well as the sights visited in program 1, this program also takes you to the Hellfire Pass, a railway cutting on the former Burma Railway, also commonly called the Death Railway, in Thailand.
IncludesTransportation by private vehicle (private car for 1 to 3 people or private van for 1 to 9 people, depending on the size of your group) Gas and toll fees English-speaking driver Guide Meals and drinks Entrace fees to attractions
- Please note that while the itinerary is flexible, the sights available to be visited are strictly based on the option selected as the duration and price of each option is different. If you choose the Kanchanaburi City Sights Only option, for instance, you can visit the mentioned sights in Kanchanaburi city in any order you choose; you cannot, however, go to Erawan Waterfalls or Hellfire Pass.
- If you choose the Erawan Waterfalls option, please take towels and swimwear in case you would like to swim.
- Please note that there is no guide on this tour, only an English-speaking driver.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability