My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Private Transfer to Ancient City & Erawan Museum2 Reviews
Take the hassle out of your visit to Samut Prakan province by booking your tickets for the Erawan Museum and Ancient City. Benefit from a convenient combo ticket which includes private round-trip transfers from your hotel in Bangkok to the attractions.
- Access both Erawan Museum and Ancient City in Samut Prakan province with 1 ticket
- Benefit from hotel transfers in Bangkok city center to the attractions
- Visit Ancient Siam, the world's largest outdoor museum, filled with over 116 of Thailand's most sacred monuments
- Explore the elephant-shaped Erawan Museum and its 3 sections: Underworld, Earth, and Heaven
DescriptionVisit 2 of the most famous attractions in Samut Prakan province, Erawan Museum and Ancient City, with a convenient single ticket. Benefit from pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel in Bangkok city center and travel with a friendly driver for the day. First, find out how Erawan Museum, located just outside of Bangkok, was constructed as a symbol of peace and humanity, and now showcases the arts, philosophies, religious diversity, and spirit of Asia. Upon arrival, marvel at the giant 3-headed elephant sculpture which makes up part of the exterior building. This attraction is the first and largest hand-carved sculpture in the world. Then, head over to Ancient Siam, also known as the Ancient City - a park constructed under the patronage of Lek Viriyaphant and spreading over 200 acres in the shape of Thailand. The founder's idea was to create a golf course filled with miniatures of Thailand's historically significant structures. Today, some of the structures in the park are full-size replicas of important Thai monuments, while others are scaled-down, miniature versions. While you're in the park, you can also enjoy 1-hour tram tour or bike ride together with an audio guide included in your package.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Erawan Museum Entrance ticket to the Ancient City Audio guide in English, Chinese, Korean, or Russian Round trip private transportation from hotel in Bangkok downtown
- Erawan Museum and the Ancient City operating hours: 9 AM-7 PM daily; the latest entry time is 5 PM
- This is a private transfer, you may adjust the schedule timing as you like as long as it is within 8 hours at maximum