From Full-Day Eco Zip Line Adventure with Transfers
Leave town and fly through a primal Thai rainforest with a full day Eco Zip Line Journey. Discover an ancient rainforest ecosystem on one of the largest canopy Zip Line tours in the world.
Are you a business owner in Bangkok?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bangkok.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Immerse yourself in a unique jungle ecosystem, high up in the Treetop Canopy!
- Take in a gibbon's-eye-view of the rainforest canopy as you leap from tree to tree
- Enjoy various stations from sky bridges to rappel descents to superman
- Take a quick drink break at the Tree-house during your 2-3 hour zip-lining adventure
- Soar in total safety with expert sky rangers on hand to support and educate along the journey
- Help protect the fragile eco-system and support Rainforest Conservation
DescriptionCome and experience the highlight of your trip with Southeast Asia’s Original Zipline Tour. No holiday is complete without a visit to the rainforest, and now you can soar higher than before, enjoying the same spectacular views as the Jungles highest inhabitants! Sample beauty, magic and adventure deep inside one of Thailand's most pristine rainforests. Elevated in the treetops of a protected rainforest, nestled between the Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary & Khao Kheow Open Safari Park, you'll glide through the canopy via 3 km of thrilling Zip Line wires woven into the Thai jungle eco-system. The course offers 24 different platform stations, 2 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents. This is a flying journey through nature like no other on the planet! Engineered by an international team of world-class adventure builders with over 20 years of experience, the Zip lines are built to conform to International safety standards and the safety record in nine years of operation speaks for itself. Two experienced, qualified sky ranger guides are provided for every nine flyers and a detailed safety briefing is given. Education about wildlife and vegetation is provided along the journey. The commitment to responsible eco-tourism ensures that part of your money goes to restoring the flora, fauna & wildlife of this spectacular rainforest. This is eco-tourism with a thrill, but there is also a serious side to this project with rainforest conservation and carbon offset programs being supported by your participation. Whilst certainly an adrenaline pumping experience, it’s a family friendly activity almost anybody can enjoy. You don’t need a high degree of physical fitness, just a positive attitude!
IncludesVIP round trip transportation from meeting points in Bangkok VIP round trip transportation with hotel pick-up in Pattaya 3 hour rainforest canopy adventure Authentic Thai lunch sourced from organic produce Free entry to Khao Kheow Open Safari Expert sky rangers on hand Optional gratuities
- The Zipline Tour is suitable for children over 100 cm height.
- Maximum weight is 130 kg, generally athletic persons whom are large are accepted.
- No experience is necessary to Zip Line.
- Wearing pants or shorts and T-shirt or polo shirt is recommended. Sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily are highly recommended. Please avoid excessive or dangling jewelry.
- It’s a good idea to bring a camera to catch the action.
- Backpacks and sunglasses are an unnecessary burden; there are lockable storage facilities in the office when you arrive.
- Passengers who are not participating on the canopy adventure tour, but would like to accompany the guests in the mini van will be charged 600 THB per person. This is payable locally and must be advised at time of booking.
- The entire adventure takes approximately 6-7 hours with all transportation and activities included, so please plan accordingly.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
Weekend Amphawa Floating Market & Train Market Private Tour
Get the chance to sample local food with a visit to the Amphawa Floating Market close to Bangkok. Discover a unique market held on the tracks of a working railway line an16 ReviewsFrom THB 4,350.00
Bangkok Slum Foundation, Market and Lizard Private Tour
Enjoy a fascinating, private walking tour visiting the Duang Prateep Slum Foundation and see their work. Continue to the biggest local market in Bangkok, sample fruits anFrom THB 3,515.00
Bangkok Classical Bicycle Tour
Discover the unknown Bangkok on a 3-hour bicycle tour that explores Chinatown and the Chao Praya River. Cross the river by pedestrian ferry and continue through backstree69 ReviewsFrom THB 950.00
Private Tour to Thaka Floating Market
Enjoy a day trip to the authentic Thaka Floating Market, only 60 kilometers away from Bangkok. Visit Wat Bang Kung and see a traditional Thai house of the locals.4 ReviewsFrom THB 2,645.00
Bangkok Historic Highlights: Morning Bike Tour
This 4-hour bicycle tour takes you through back roads and small lanes, past ancient temples and canals, all the way to the heart and soul of Bangkok. Discover the quieter47 ReviewsFrom THB 1,400.00
From 10-Hour Pattaya Private Car Hire
Journey from Bangkok to Pattaya with a private car rental with a professional driver for 10 hours. Enjoy a round-trip transfer from your hotel/accommodation in Bangkok an2 ReviewsFrom THB 3,800.00
City Culture 3-Hour Bike Tour
Explore the diverse cultures of Bangkok’s business districts on a 3-hour bike tour. See more than temples and malls as you bike through the green lung of Benjakitty Par3 ReviewsFrom THB 950.00
Dream World 1-Day Entrance Ticket
Meet your favorite fairytale and cartoon characters with a full-day entrance ticket to the Dream World amusement park in Bangkok. See famous monuments from around the wor50 ReviewsFrom THB 700.02
Colors Of 4-Hour Small Group Bike Tour
Discover the small communities of Bangkok on a 4-hour bike tour, and see all that the Thai capital has to offer. Explore parts of Bangkok you’d never see on your own, iFrom THB 1,250.00
Damnoen Saduak Tour and Authentic Thai Cookery Class
Experience the everyday hustle and bustle of Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in a small group on an English-speaking tour from Bangkok. Get the chance to cook your own lun3 ReviewsFrom THB 2,667.00