Full-Day Private Car with Professional Driver
Create your own tour of Bangkok and enjoy the services of a licensed English-speaking driver and air-conditioned vehicle for 10-12 hours. Benefit from hotel pick-up and drop off, and avoid the hassle of negotiating local taxis throughout the day.
Are you a business owner in Bangkok?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bangkok.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a private minivan with an English-speaking driver at your disposal for 10-12 hours
- Experience a local travel consultant who can assist with how to arrange your customized tour program
- Avoid the limitations of the sky train, and venture out to nearby provinces
- Relax in air-conditioned comfort throughout the day without hassle
DescriptionSee the sights of Bangkok and cities nearby at your own pace. You will have a private driver and vehicle at your disposal for up to 10 hours within Bangkok, and 12 hours for cities nearby. Use the time to explore traditional neighborhoods or visit landmark monuments, such as the Grand Palace and sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Venture out of the city center to visit nearby provinces within the range of 350 kilometers per day, such as Nakorn Pathom, to see the towering pagoda temple of Phra Pathom Chedi. Explore the waterside suburb of Nonthaburi, visit the Dream World amusement park at Pathum Thani, discover one of the most important Buddhist temples in Samut Prakan, Ayutthaya, and much more. Avoid the limitations of the sky train or the expense of booking private taxis, and relax in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle whether you want to spend the day shopping, or are on business. Your driver will wait for you at every stop you choose. It is highly recommended that you plan a draft itinerary in advance to avoid driving back and forth through the heavy Bangkok traffic, so you can maximize your exclusive and valuable private trip with friends and family.
IncludesPetrol Clean, air-conditioned minivan English-speaking driver Parking fee Tollway fee Accidental insurance Entrance fees (if any) Personal expenses Gratuities Overtime charge (THB 200 per hour) Airport pick up or drop off charge (THB 500 each way)
- Please note the driver is not a tour guide, however, he will be willing to help you as much as he can
- After the service is booked, you can ask for a travel consultant for free of charge to provide non-bias local tips and activities, things to do, local restaurants, and famous local markets
- In Thailand, only Thai is an official language, so please do not expect excellent English language skills from the drivers. The English proficiency of the driver is not fluent, but he can definitely communicate in English with you
- The English proficiency of drivers is varied; you can be guaranteed a good English-speaking driver if the booking is made at least 3 days in advance
- For the 12-hour tour options, only one other city is allowed to be combined with Bangkok. The maximum distance is 350 kilometers per day.
- Please be aware that pickup/drop-off at Laem Chabang port is at an additional cost and only available in the 12-hour option
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Small Group Guided Tuk Tuk & City Walking Adventure
Roam through the city of Bangkok aboard a tuk tuk. Nip through tiny backstreets, soak up the vibrant atmosphere, stop-off at temples, and navigate your way around the cit18 ReviewsFrom THB 2,168.00
Pattaya: Coral Island Snorkelling Tour and Activities
Escape the busy Pattaya city and explore Coral Island or Koh Larn where you can enjoy various fun and exciting activities such as snorkeling, sea walking, parachuting, je33 ReviewsFrom THB 2,100.00
2-Hour Manohra Dining Cruise on a Luxury Antique Rice Barge
Cuisine and culture are combined on this Bangkok river cruise dining experience. Treat yourself to a full Thai dinner as you journey along the Chao Phraya River. Enjoy a8 ReviewsFrom THB 2,300.00
Bangkok Half-Day Rickshaw Ride and Walking Tour
Explore Bangkok by rickshaw and on foot on a 5-hour sightseeing tour. Discover hidden parts of the Thai capital, and learn what happens away from the concrete jungle of t1 ReviewsFrom THB 1,790.00
- Best Seller
From Kanchanaburi Highlights 1-Day Small Group Tour
Travel back in time to see the world-famous bridge on the River Kwai, built during World War II by prisoners of war, near the town of Kanchanaburi. Learn about the constr201 ReviewsFrom THB 1,500.00
Koh Kret Island Handicraft Tour
Koh Kret is an island in northern Bangkok that has retained its traditional charm. Visit the island market, a pottery, a small brewery. Enjoy the remains of the ancient MFrom THB 3,644.00
4-Hour Bangkok Night Bike Tour with Wat Arun & Wat Pho
Cycle around Bangkok after dark, and experience a different side to the city. Using back lanes and quiet streets, explore 2 of Bangkok’s most famous temples, beautifull379 ReviewsFrom THB 1,450.00
Dream World 1-Day Entrance Ticket
Meet your favorite fairytale and cartoon characters with a full-day entrance ticket to the Dream World amusement park in Bangkok. See famous monuments from around the wor50 ReviewsFrom THB 700.02
From Full-Day Eco Zip Line Adventure with Transfers
Leave town and fly through a primal Thai rainforest with a full day Eco Zip Line Journey. Discover an ancient rainforest ecosystem on one of the largest canopy Zip Line t28 ReviewsFrom THB 3,799.00
An Unforgettable Adventure and Photo Opportunity
Enjoy a carefully-curated journey of Bangkok's cool and hidden spots while we capture photos of you along the way. You’ll navigate the incredible diversity of the city’s culture, uncovering its heart and soul beyond the usual tourist spots.2 Reviews