Full-Day Private Car with Professional Driver
Create your own tour of Bangkok and enjoy the services of a licensed English-speaking driver and air-conditioned vehicle for 10-12 hours. Benefit from hotel pick-up and drop off, and avoid the hassle of negotiating local taxis throughout the day.
Are you a business owner in Bangkok?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bangkok.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a private minivan with an English-speaking driver at your disposal for 10-12 hours
- Experience a local travel consultant who can assist with how to arrange your customized tour program
- Avoid the limitations of the sky train, and venture out to nearby provinces
- Relax in air-conditioned comfort throughout the day without hassle
DescriptionSee the sights of Bangkok and cities nearby at your own pace. You will have a private driver and vehicle at your disposal for up to 10 hours within Bangkok, and 12 hours for cities nearby. Use the time to explore traditional neighborhoods or visit landmark monuments, such as the Grand Palace and sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Venture out of the city center to visit nearby provinces within the range of 350 kilometers per day, such as Nakorn Pathom, to see the towering pagoda temple of Phra Pathom Chedi. Explore the waterside suburb of Nonthaburi, visit the Dream World amusement park at Pathum Thani, discover one of the most important Buddhist temples in Samut Prakan, Ayutthaya, and much more. Avoid the limitations of the sky train or the expense of booking private taxis, and relax in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle whether you want to spend the day shopping, or are on business. Your driver will wait for you at every stop you choose. It is highly recommended that you plan a draft itinerary in advance to avoid driving back and forth through the heavy Bangkok traffic, so you can maximize your exclusive and valuable private trip with friends and family.
IncludesPetrol Clean, air-conditioned minivan English-speaking driver Parking fee Tollway fee Accidental insurance Entrance fees (if any) Personal expenses Gratuities Overtime charge (THB 200 per hour) Airport pick up or drop off charge (THB 500 each way)
- Please note the driver is not a tour guide, however, he will be willing to help you as much as he can
- After the service is booked, you can ask for a travel consultant for free of charge to provide non-bias local tips and activities, things to do, local restaurants, and famous local markets
- In Thailand, only Thai is an official language, so please do not expect excellent English language skills from the drivers. The English proficiency of the driver is not fluent, but he can definitely communicate in English with you
- The English proficiency of drivers is varied; you can be guaranteed a good English-speaking driver if the booking is made at least 3 days in advance
- For the 12-hour tour options, only one other city is allowed to be combined with Bangkok. The maximum distance is 350 kilometers per day.
- Please be aware that pickup/drop-off at Laem Chabang port is at an additional cost and only available in the 12-hour option
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
Weekend Amphawa Floating Market & Train Market Private Tour
Get the chance to sample local food with a visit to the Amphawa Floating Market close to Bangkok. Discover a unique market held on the tracks of a working railway line an16 ReviewsFrom THB 4,350.00
Bangkok Slum Foundation, Market and Lizard Private Tour
Enjoy a fascinating, private walking tour visiting the Duang Prateep Slum Foundation and see their work. Continue to the biggest local market in Bangkok, sample fruits anFrom THB 3,515.00
Bangkok Classical Bicycle Tour
Discover the unknown Bangkok on a 3-hour bicycle tour that explores Chinatown and the Chao Praya River. Cross the river by pedestrian ferry and continue through backstree69 ReviewsFrom THB 950.00
Private Tour to Thaka Floating Market
Enjoy a day trip to the authentic Thaka Floating Market, only 60 kilometers away from Bangkok. Visit Wat Bang Kung and see a traditional Thai house of the locals.4 ReviewsFrom THB 2,645.00
Bangkok Historic Highlights: Morning Bike Tour
This 4-hour bicycle tour takes you through back roads and small lanes, past ancient temples and canals, all the way to the heart and soul of Bangkok. Discover the quieter47 ReviewsFrom THB 1,400.00
From 10-Hour Pattaya Private Car Hire
Journey from Bangkok to Pattaya with a private car rental with a professional driver for 10 hours. Enjoy a round-trip transfer from your hotel/accommodation in Bangkok an2 ReviewsFrom THB 3,800.00
City Culture 3-Hour Bike Tour
Explore the diverse cultures of Bangkok’s business districts on a 3-hour bike tour. See more than temples and malls as you bike through the green lung of Benjakitty Par3 ReviewsFrom THB 950.00
Dream World 1-Day Entrance Ticket
Meet your favorite fairytale and cartoon characters with a full-day entrance ticket to the Dream World amusement park in Bangkok. See famous monuments from around the wor50 ReviewsFrom THB 700.02
Colors Of 4-Hour Small Group Bike Tour
Discover the small communities of Bangkok on a 4-hour bike tour, and see all that the Thai capital has to offer. Explore parts of Bangkok you’d never see on your own, iFrom THB 1,250.00
Damnoen Saduak Tour and Authentic Thai Cookery Class
Experience the everyday hustle and bustle of Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in a small group on an English-speaking tour from Bangkok. Get the chance to cook your own lun3 ReviewsFrom THB 2,667.00