Baiyoke 81st Floor: BKK Balcony Buffet & Observation Deck
Join a sky-high dining experience on the 81st Floor of Bangkok Balcony Buffet located in Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Here you can catch views of beautiful Bangkok city while enjoying a wide range of food including Thai, Japanese, seafood and international cuisine!
Are you a business owner in Bangkok?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bangkok.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Dine at Bangkok Balcony Restaurant on the 81st floor of Baiyoke Sky Hotel, one of Bangkok's tallest buildings
- Marvel at the incredible view of Bangkok from either indoor or outdoor balcony seating on the 81st floor
- Enjoy a buffet filled with a wide range of cuisines
- See Bangkok at its best from the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and the 360-degree Revolving View Point on the 84th floor
DescriptionLocated on the 81st floor of the Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok Balcony Buffet is now undoubtedly the most recommended restaurant to experience magnificent views of beautiful Bangkok. Sit either indoors or outdoors and marvel at the city from above. Enjoy a 2-hour buffet filled with a variety of foods ranging from Thai, Japanese, seafood, international cuisine, desserts and much more. You can select from 3 starting times for the buffet: 5:00 PM, 7:00 PM or 9:00 PM. To make your experience a memorable one, move outdoors to the Premium Balcony seating to enjoy views across all corners of Bangkok and enjoy a more exclusive area. After finishing your meal, you can also enjoy the view of Bangkok from the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and see the skyline through binoculars or without. Follow this up with an incredible 360-degree view of Bangkok from the Revolving View Point on the 84th floor and take advantage of the many photo opportunities.
IncludesBuffet dinner Observation Deck entrance fee on the 77th floor Revolving View Point entrance fee on the 84th floor All Taxes and fees Online booking processing fee Hotel transfers
- Outdoor seating is subjected to availability on a first come first served basis since the seats are limited
- Child tickets are valid for children between 80-120cm in height only
- This ticket is valid for international customers only - Thai citizens must purchase directly from the hotel
- The rate is not available for festive days: Mother's Day, Loy Kratong, Father's Day, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Songkran Day
- The buffet has a time limit of 2 hours
- Dining slots are 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM and 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Opening hours for the Observation Deck on the 77th floor are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Opening hours for the Sky Walk Revolving Roof Deck on the 84th floor are from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Admission Ticket
Discover more than 400 marine species and 30,000 fish on a visit to SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World. Take a journey through the oceans, get a fish pedicure, feed the penguin200 ReviewsFrom THB 799.80
Shore Excursion Highlights Tour from Laem Chabang
A tour introducing you to the highlights of Bangkok in 1 day. Starting from your cruise ship in Laem Chabang, you will get to see the Grand Palace, the Emmerald Buddha, WFrom THB 6,650.00
Private Guided Day Tour: Bangkok with Public Transport
Get a personalized day tour of Bangkok or neighboring provinces for a unique look at Thai culture and lifestyle. Your fully licensed local guide works with you to tailor160 ReviewsFrom THB 3,387.00
2-Hour Wat Arun, Royal Barge & Longtail Boat Tour
Enjoy a 2-hour experience of riding the famous James bond longtail boat along the little canals of old Bangkok. Visit Wat Arun and the Royal Barge Museum to marvel at the8 ReviewsFrom THB 1,200.00
4-Hour Bangkok Night Bike Tour with Wat Arun & Wat Pho
Cycle around Bangkok after dark, and experience a different side to the city. Using back lanes and quiet streets, explore 2 of Bangkok’s most famous temples, beautifull379 ReviewsFrom THB 1,450.00
Suvanabhumi Airport Transit Tour: Floating & Train Markets
An 8-hour transit tour, starting and ending at the Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport. The journey will take you to the famous Damnoen Saduak floating market where you can expe1 ReviewsFrom THB 4,400.00
Hop On Hop Off: Tuk Tuk & Tourist Boat on Chao Phraya River
Enjoy a 1-Day unlimited Hop on Hop off pass for both Tuk-Tuk and Chao Phraya Tourist Boat. Make the most out of your time by visiting many iconic attractions in Bangkok i76 ReviewsFrom THB 535.00
Best Of Temples & Long-tail Boat Tour with Lunch
Complete Bangkok's main highlights in only 1 day by exploring the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho and Wat Arun. Savor some local street food for lunch an13 ReviewsFrom THB 3,720.00
Ancient Ayutthaya UNESCO World Heritage Site Private Tour
Explore the ruins of Ayutthaya, the former capital of Siam. Learn about the UNESCO-listed buildings, including palaces and Buddhist monasteries.12 ReviewsFrom THB 4,620.00
Don Mueang International Airport: Private Hotel Transfers
Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Don Mueang International Airport with a pre-booked private transfer to or from your accommodation in Bangkok city cen81 ReviewsFrom THB 975.00