My Guide Website?
Private Tour: Wat Pho, Wat Traimit and Wat Benchamabophit39 Reviews
Visit 3 famous temple in Bangkok , Golden Buddha , Reclining Buddha and Wat Benchamabopit ( Mable Temple )
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Wat Traimit where the Golden Buddha stands
- Visit one of Bangkok's most beautiful temples, Wat Benchamabophit
- Admire the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho, the birthplace of the Thai massage
DescriptionAfter meeting your professional guide at your hotel in Bangkok city center, start your 4-hour morning or afternoon tour to explore some of the most remarkable temples in Bangkok. Visit 3 beautiful temples, beginning with Wat Traimit. This temple has the largest Golden Buddha statue, and is recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records. Continue the tour to Wat Pho, the Temple of Reclining Buddha, one of the oldest and most-visited temples. Believed to be founded during the 16th century, it served as the Royal Temple of King Rama I of Charki Dynasty. Here, the 46-meter-long reclining Buddha lays inside the main ordination hall. Lastly, visit Wat Benchamabophit, the Marble Temple. This is regarded as one of the most beautiful temples in Thailand. Inside the main ordination hall, see the sacred Phra Buddha Chinnarat image, reproduced from the original image in Phitsanuloke. Finish the tour by being dropped off back at your hotel by your guide.
IncludesProfessional, English-speaking guide Roundtrip Bangkok hotel transfers Personalized tour of Bangkok Entrance fee to Wat Pho (200 Baht) Entrance fee to Wat Traimit (100Baht) Entrance fee to Wat Benchamabophit (100 Baht)
- Participants on this tour should note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees or strapless-heel shoes
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes that can be easily taken off