My Guide Website?
Longtail Boat Adventure to the Local Weekend Floating Market5 Reviews
Experience the Weekend Floating Market by boat just as the Thai do. Stop along the way at some locally known hidden spots such as the Forest Temple, Orchid Farm and the Artist House.
- Explore the weekend floating market in an authentic teak boats
- Tailor stops along the way to suit your interests
- Try something different and exotic with all you can eat Thai food!
- Experience Bang Luang, a 250-year old local community and see people living in a traditional way
- Visit Khlong Bang Luang Artist House to see the entertaining traditional Thai puppet show
DescriptionLooking for an authentic Thai adventure? Join us as we visit the Weekend Floating Market in one of our authentic teak boats. Experience firsthand the traditional Thai way of life as the locals did 100 years ago when Bangkok was just a small town at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River. We provide you with a chance to see many local spots that most tourists never glimpse, no matter how often they visit the area. A fresh and different cultural experience, this is sure to be an unforgettable tour of Bangkok. You can see the Weekend Floating Market, the exotic Orchid Nursery, the Hidden Forest Temple and many others. You might also witness a traditional Thai puppet show or the Temple of the Dawn!
IncludesAll-you-can-enjoy lunch and snacks Water and soft drinks Life jacket Entrance ticket to the orchid and pandan farm Rain-gear Insurance Pick-up (available for THB 500 for groups within central Bangkok)
- This tour is child friendly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now