Khao Yai National Park Private Transfer with Optional Trek7 Reviews
Visit Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO-listed heritage site and the third largest national park in Thailand. Come see more than 3,000 kinds of flowers, 250 kinds of birds, and 67 kinds of mammals like elephants, tigers, gibbons, deer and much more!
- Escape from the city and ordinary everyday life to see the natural beauty of Khao Yai National Park
- Absorb the breathtaking scenery at the first national park in Thailand
- Visit Heaw Narok Waterfall, a triple-tiered cascade from a 200-meter cliff through forested mountains
- Enjoy an optional light trek with a park ranger
- Visit Nong Pak Chee grassland and see an overview of the park from an animal observation tower
DescriptionKhao Yai National Park or Big Mountain attracts one million visitors a year, mostly from Bangkok, which is only a 3-hour drive away. Khao Yai boasts four vegetation zones, spanning elevations from 100 meters to more than 1,400 meters. In its forest and savannah, the park supports a wild elephant herd estimated at 300. Another attraction is a vast population of hornbills of various species being great hornbill, wreathed, oriental pied, and brown. The trip will start from Bangkok in the early morning, around 6:00 AM. You will be greeted by a friendly driver and drive 3 hours to visit the first national park in Thailand. Along the way, you will have a chance to spot greenery wild animals like deer, monkeys and many more. You might even spot an elephant if you're lucky! If you would like to trek in the jungle with a park ranger, select this option while booking. There are up to fifty hiking trails following the migratory paths of wildlife to scenic waterfalls such as Heaw Narok and to grassy savannahs where elephants roam. On this journey, you will be trekking around 3-4km, which is an easy trail of 2 hours. You will also get to visit observation towers which will make it easier to see from the top. Your park ranger will serve as a guide and escort you around while sharing interesting information. At the end of your day, you'll arrive back at your hotel in Bangkok between 5:00 and 6:00 PM.
IncludesPrivate air-conditioned transportation Professional driver Car insurance National park admission fee (if trekking option selected) Trekking experience with a park ranger (if trekking option selected) Leech socks and insect spray (if trekking option selected) Meal and drinks Tour guide Tips Personal expenses
- There is no tour guide provided on this tour - you will have a private driver with you along the trip. If trekking option is selected, you will have a park ranger to trek with you in the national park
- If you book the driver and car only option, you will have to pay a separate national park fee upon arrival (400 Baht/adult, 200 Baht/child)
- Food and drinks are available at the tourist service to purchase
- It is possible to stop at some tourist/souvenir shops on the return ride if you are interested
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability