From Bangkok: Khao Yai National Park and Thai Cooking Class9 Reviews
Learn how to cook 5 authentic Thai recipes in a homely environment. Then, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Khao Yai National Park and hike to Heaw Narok Waterfall.
- Hike to Heaw Narok Waterfall in Khao Yai National Park
- Visit a local market and select ingredients for a cooking class
- Learn how to prepare 5 classic dishes, such as 'tom yum' and 'pad thai'
- Sample ice creams of interesting flavors, such as white wine lychee or red wine strawberry
DescriptionDepart Bangkok or Khao Yai and experience the colors of Nakhon Nayok local market. Sample authentic produce and select ingredients for your cooking class. Purchase seasonal fruits and chat with the merchants. Then, learn how to cook 5 classic dishes, such as som tam (green papaya salad). Sample the fruits of your labor with a delicious meal. Travel to Khao Yai National Park and hike to Heaw Narok Waterfall for breathtaking views. Learn more about the park’s history at the visitor center before heading to Thanarat Road for a panoramic view of the park. End with refreshments in a tropical garden and rehydrate with organic coffees, fresh juices or homemade ice cream.
IncludesSouvenir National park entrance fees English-speaking guide Free water during the cooking class Complimentary water and refreshing towels Passenger insurance and travel planning service Hotel pick-up and drop off (selected hotels only) Transportation by comfortable minivan, vehicle or car Raincoats and anti-leech socks during the rainy season 3-hour cooking class and market tour Pasteurized milk, organic coffee, herbal tea, fresh juice or homemade ice-cream, served in a cute design cup that you can take home as a souvenir 5 dishes available to learn (vegetarian dishes are available on request) including 'som tam,' 'pad thai,' 'tom yum goong,' 'pad kra pao gai' and 'pad pak bung fai daeng' Other services not mentioned in 'what's included' Optional tours Personal expenses Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Bring sun protection as needed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Wear comfortable clothing and good walking shoes
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions and allergies on booking
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Bangkok hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Chidlom, Ploenchit, Chinatown, Khao San Road, Pratunam, Sathorn, Siam, Silom, Sukhumvit (from Soi 1 to 33 and from Soi 2 to 26)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability