My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Khao Yai Hiking Day Tour16 Reviews
Enjoy a fun day trip from Bangkok to Khao Yai NP, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spend a full day trekking, exploring Haew Narok and Haew Suwat Waterfalls, and taste the flavors of Thailand over lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hike to Heaw Narok Waterfall in Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tuck into a delicious traditional Thai lunch at a local restaurant
- Marvel at Haew Suwat Waterfall, a stunning waterfall which was made famous in the film 'The Beach'
- Enjoy hassle-free transportation from and to your Bangkok hotel
DescriptionTake a day trip from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy a hike to Heaw Narok Waterfall for breathtaking views. Explore the splendid Haew Suwat Waterfall with its shady spots filled with trees to sit under and large rocks to lie down and relax on. This stunning waterfall was made famous in the film 'The Beach'. Enjoy a Thai lunch menu with seasonal fruits and bottled water at a local restaurant. Then, visit the Khao Yai National Park Visitor Centre in the park headquarters and enhance your appreciation of the park. Your final stop is at the KM. 30 view point on Thanarat Road. After a fun trekking adventure, return to Bangkok at approximately 6:30 PM.
IncludesNational park entrance fees Licensed tour guide Passenger insurance and travel planning service Transportation by minivan, vehicle, or car Lunch in a local restaurant with bottled water Raincoats and anti-leech socks during the rainy season will be provided 3 bottles of water and 3 refreshment towels per person Hotel pickup is provided at selected central Bangkok hotels
- - No flip flops, slippers or open-toed shoes - Blouses, T-shirts or polo-shirts, jeans are recommended; wear comfortable clothing and good walking shoes. Visitors should avoid shorts and short skirts