My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Floating Market & Ayutthaya Private Day Trip
Travel from Bangkok in a comfortable vehicle on this guided day trip to the Ayutthaya Historical Park. Visit the Maeklong Railway Market and glide on a boat through the Damnoensaduak Floating Market.
- Maeklong railway market visit
- Private boat tour to Damnoensaduak Floating market
- Ayutthaya Unesco World Heritage site
- Famous ancient temples visit
DescriptionPick up from hotel in Bangkok around 07:00 a.m. Transfer by private a/c vehicle to visit Maeklong railway market where you can see the train passing the market on train track as the highlight. Enjoy private canal tour to the famous Damnoensaduak Floating market. Taste some Thai fruits and desserts and enjoy some personal time for shopping at the market. Then drive about 2.5 hours from the floating market to visit Ayutthaya World Heritage site. Have an optional lunch and visit the famous ancient temples including Wat Mahathat, Wat Phra Sri Sanphet as well as Wat Lokaya Sutharam. Return to hotel in Bangkok around 17:30-18.00 p.m depended on traffic condition.
IncludesPick up and drop off at hotel in Bangkok (except hotel around airport) English speaking guide service as itinerary Admission, activity and transportation fees as itinerary Gasoline, parking and toll fees and bottled water Accident Insurance
- Please advise the name of all travelers for Insurance. Please advise the name of hotel for pick up on tour date. Please note that lunch is not included. Please bring some amount of Thai Baht cash.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 5,650.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today