My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Floating Market and Ayutthaya Tour in Spanish37 Reviews
Discover some of the most magical locations just outside of Bangkok on this guided tour in Spanish. Visit the bustling Maeklong Railway Market, the Floating Market, and the ancient capital, Ayutthaya.
- Enjoy a full-day tour from Bangkok with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit the famous Maeklong Railway Market and get a taste of local life
- Try authentic dishes like pad thai or mango sticky rice at the Floating Market
- Marvel at the remarkable UNESCO-listed Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Explore the ancient ruins of monasteries, Buddhist temples, and palaces
DescriptionTravel to some of the hottest sights outside of Bankok on this day trip in an airconditioned vehicle. See the train pass at the Maeklong Railway Market, take a longtail boat to the Floating market, and visit the UNESCO-listed Ayutthaya to visit ancient ruins. Begin at the meeting point for those on the group tour, or with hotel pickup for guests who opt for the private option. Depart Bangkok early in the morning and head out on the journey to the Maeklong Railway Market. Explore the market with your Spanish-speaking guide, mingle with the locals going about their day and wait for the iconic moment when the local train passes through. Board a longtail boat next and sail to the fascinating Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Spend an hour exploring this unique location and marvel at the locals selling their produce from paddleboats. Shop for snacks, souvenirs, and handcrafts. Don’t forget to sample some authentic regional food while you’re there. Continue the tour to Ayutthaya and stop for a delicious Thai lunch. After lunch, visit a selection of iconic temples including the Wat Mahathat, which is enshrined with Buddha relics. Explore Wat Yai Chaimongkol next, and the impressive Wat Chai Wattanaram. Return to your starting point in Bangkok in the evening.
IncludesPickup and drop-off to the meeting point (shared group tour) or your hotel (private tour only) Transport by air-conditioned bus Official, Spanish-speaking tour guide Admission fees for all attractions Visit to and longtail boat ride at the Floating Market Visit to Maeklong Railway Market Visit to Ayutthaya Thai lunch Drinking water All taxes and fees Emergency/customer service phone contact with a Spanish-speaking attendant Mandatory insurance of a company licensed by the Thai government
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility • When booking, please provide the full names of all travelers as they appear on their passport, as well as their date of birth and nationality for insurance documentation purposes