From Bangkok: Floating Market and Ayutthaya Tour in Spanish1 Reviews
Discover some of the most magical locations just outside of Bangkok on this guided tour in Spanish. Visit the bustling Maeklong Railway Market, explore the impressive Floating Market, and wander around the ancient capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya.
- Enjoy a full-day tour from Bangkok with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit the famous Maeklong Railway Market and get a taste for the local way of life
- Try authentic dishes such as pad thai or mango sticky rice from the Floating Market
- Marvel at the remarkable UNESCO listed Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Explore the ancient ruins of monasteries, Buddhist temples, and palaces
DescriptionThe day begins at the meeting point for those on the small group tour, or with hotel pickup for guests who opt for the private option. Depart Bangkok between 6:15 AM and 6:45 AM and head out on the 1.5 hour journey to Maeklong Railway Market. Upon arrival, wander around with your Spanish-speaking guide, mingle with the locals going about their day, and wait for the iconic moment when the local train passes through. Board a longtail boat next and sail to the fascinating Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Spend an hour exploring this unique location and marvel at the locals selling their produce from paddleboats. Shop for snacks, souvenirs, and more, and don’t forget to sample some authentic regional food while you’re there. Continue the tour to Ayutthaya, a UNESCO listed location, and enjoy a stop for a delicious Thai lunch. After lunch, visit a selection of iconic temples including Wat Mahathat, enshrined with Buddha relics. Explore Wat Yai Chaimongkol next, followed by Wat Chai Wattanaram, one of Ayutthaya’s most impressive temples. At the end of an unforgettable day, begin the return journey to Bangkok at 5:00 PM, arriving at around 7:00 PM.
IncludesPickup and drop-off to the meeting point (shared group tour) or your hotel (private tour only) Transport by air-conditioned bus Official, Spanish-speaking tour guide Admission fees for all attractions Visit to and longtail boat ride at the Floating Market Visit to Maeklong Railway Market Visit to Ayutthaya Thai lunch Drinking water All taxes and fees Emergency/customer service phone contact with a Spanish-speaking attendant Mandatory insurance of a company licensed by the Thai government Alcoholic drinks Personal expenses Gratuities for the guide and driver (optional) Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless private tour option selected)
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility • When booking, please provide the full names of all travelers as they appear on their passport, as well as their date of birth and nationality for insurance documentation purposes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability